• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

View New Content

Breedy

Busted
How do I make it work?

Doesn't want to work on Desktop, Laptop or Android based phone. I recall seeing.something to correct this but can't find the fix.

View new content hasn't worked for me for months now. :thumbs:

Please provide more detail. It works for me, and I haven't heard of any other complaints.

I'm using tapatalk and I have to restart all the time to view new content. I just assumed it was the app.

Not sure if this is what is happening, but if you are in a "member search" and you click view new content it will search whatever you are in first. so a lot of the time it returns no results first... Then click it again and it'll search the whole forum. Maybe that' the problem you guys are having??

CBoukal is right. When you click view new content, you might see nothing, or maybe a few member names. If you do, simply click the FORUMS link under CONTENT TYPE on the left side. That will get you where you need to be.

As far as tapatalk goes, I don't support it. I only offer it to those who choose to use it. Might want to check with the developer on that one...

CBoukal is right. When you click view new content, you might see nothing, or maybe a few member names. If you do, simply click the FORUMS link under CONTENT TYPE on the left side. That will get you where you need to be.

As far as tapatalk goes, I don't support it. I only offer it to those who choose to use it. Might want to check with the developer on that one...

Sorry its been I will since I checked in on this thread.

Using the latest version of Firefox I still show "no new content". I've clicked the tabs on the left and see new members but everything else comes up blank. I'm logged on via a couple different sources, I am going to attempt to log out and clear my cache and history and see if that doesn't fix the problem.

Still not working for me. When I click view new content on the left side of the screen has other clickable links, when I click forum I see "no new content" if I click members then I see a list of new members.

?????

What's your "By Time Period" selection on the left side? Sometimes that happens to me too but by trying "New since my last visit" or "Content I have not read" it usually fixes it.

Well I went back and looked at the new content page. Nothing seemed to help, but then I noticed I had the filters set on for "only content that I follow" since I wasn't following anything nothing showed up. I unclicked it viola!!! Problem solved.

Well I went back and looked at the new content page. Nothing seemed to help, but then I noticed I had the filters set on for "only content that I follow" since I wasn't following anything nothing showed up. I unclicked it viola!!! Problem solved.

I'm such an idiot. ???