• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virgin Pass

Yeah, I think this pass is dead to. If eveyone still wants to start one up I will head it. Send me your snailers, and I will organize the route and get it started.

thanks,

Woodman

Someone PM me in the next day or two if this pass is not dead - otherwise, it's off to the Completed Passes forum..... :angry:

OK, Here is the schedule, Styx & Stoned, Sir-Smokes-A-lot, Nicko99, and back home to Woodman. I'm going to start w/ 10 good quality sticks, standard pass rules take & place. It will go out Mon. Thanks alot guys for sticking this pass out. You know we brought this one back from the dead don't you.

Woodman

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Good Luck!

Dave ;)

Hey guys, is this on the road yet? Just curious cause I haven't seen a contents list posted.

I can't wait till it gets here. :)

Neat-O!

Got in the mail today, will either send it out today or tommorrow (I have an Great-Aunt that went into the hospital today and it looks kind-of iffy so may not go out today).

Takes:
Perdomo 2
Don Thomas Dominican Selection
The Griffen's Fuerte

Puts:
Remedios 95 Gran Reserva
Don Thomas Special Edition
Consuegra
El Mejor Gran Reserve

Happy middle of June all,
time for a smoke!

:thumbs:

Hey guys, I got the box today. :D I'll post my puts and takes in the morning and have the smokes back out on Monday.

Ok, I couldn't wait till morning to check out the sticks.

Takes:
Trilogy Cameroon
A. Fuente ~ Chateau Fuente
La Perla Habana
Consuegra

Puts:
C.I. Candela Robusto
Puros Indios Petit Perla
Don Diego Petit Corona
Sherpa 2002
Bolivair
Indian Tabac Cameroon

Woodman ~ I hope you enjoy the cigars and thanks for including me in the pass.

Nick :p

The box will be going back out tomorrow morning, USPS Priority.

DC# 0103 8555 7490 0312 9611

Nick :p

I got the box yesterday, alot of sticks in there that I haven't smoked before.
So thanks alot guys for participating. looking forward to more trades or passes.

Woodman.

Wow - seriously quick pass!

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Dave ;)