• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf Cigar Tasting Event

Super late to the game on this one, but I’d like to throw VSG and RoMa Craft Aquitaine on the list if anyone else is down 😎

There was some talk before about switching this weekends cigar. Are we doing that, or going by the list?

As soon as I get up and dressed I'll look in the fridgidor and see which ones from the list I have stashed away in their separate bag for this. I'll let you know which ones I currently have on hand incase the ones Bill is sending do not arrive in time.

Apparently I need to buy some cigars. I’ll get the first couple this week.

I have a WOAM and a Padron 7000m in my stash, but if we plan far enough out I can order and have a middleman send them my way. I also recommend (that I have on hand):

Undercrown Sun Grown Gordo (torp)
FSG Gordo
Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve
Archetype Axis Mundi corona, and, Sage Advice robusto

Package from Bill hasn't arrived yet, but there's still a few more days. Currently, this is what I still have on hand. The Crowned Heads and the FSG were "on the calendar" for the future, according to Chad's schedule.

Realistically, if we can’t pull it off this week. We could always do the pardon and cabiguan in a single night, knowing at that point everyone will (most likely) already have them. That way it doesn’t affect the schedule long term. Just an option

Realistically, if we can’t pull it off this week. We could always do the pardon and cabiguan in a single night, knowing at that point everyone will (most likely) already have them. That way it doesn’t affect the schedule long term. Just an option
I’ll still be on location this Saturday so I doubt I’d be able to make it, myself.

Should we just push it back to next week then so everyone can partake?

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Glad to hear that! I won't be on this week again, but can't not wait till next Saturday!! (just glad this is getting pushed back because of Jon and not me ;) )
You should have asked, we could always do it for you.. I mean a guy with a birthday that's a month long.. come on...