• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf Cigar Tasting Event

Anyone else interested in adding Rojas Statement to this list in the future?
If you can get one to me or now of a vendor that ships my way who carries Rojas. I didn't see them on CigarPage last time I looked. I honestly haven't checked out too many others, to be honest.

Reminder bump, this Saturday is our next tasting event. If you don't have one, it should be available at a local B&M pretty easy. We will smoke/Review the cigar together tomorrow night at on the Vherf

June 12th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Alec Bradley sungrown

Looking to get the next few in place. Here are a few idea's and I can change whatever people want. I'd like to get these a little more structured and maybe create a thread the day of that everyone can either post in during the review or update the next day when they dry out.

September - Rojas Statement - @H. Vachon
October - Tatuaje Regios Reserva - @modo22
November - Arturo Fuente WOAM - @TexasTraveler
December - Archetype Axis Mundi @kann
January - Illusione MK Ultra - @CBoukal

Looking to get the next few in place. Here are a few idea's and I can change whatever people want. I'd like to get these a little more structured and maybe create a thread the day of that everyone can either post in during the review or update the next day when they dry out.

September - Rojas Statement - @H. Vachon
October - Tatuaje Regios Reserva - @modo22
November - Arturo Fuente WOAM - @TexasTraveler
December - Archetype Axis Mundi @kann
January - Illusione MK Ultra - @CBoukal
I'll need to get with someone to get most of these (the WOAM and Archetype are the only ones I have, I believe), but I like the idea of each night getting its own thread.

I still love this idea even though we've hit the wall a couple times. I've had the FSG and really liked it, but I'm going to be getting shitfaced and smoking with @Tall Paul when we all smoke this one in August. Looking forward to a few we have coming the rest of the year.

I wonder if the Vherf tasting event could be combined with a cigar of the month situation.

1. A CP member hosts a month and picks x amount of cigars
2. Said member sends them to paid subscribers
3. All participants sign on the Vherf at designated time.

I wonder if the Vherf tasting event could be combined with a cigar of the month situation.

That's basically what we are doing, with the exception that you go get your own stick instead of having someone send it to you???

Yeah. Plus the shipping would be cumbersome. We typically have 10-14 people doing the tastings. So that would be a lot of work for the shipper every month (plus the cost would be exorbitant for a small number of sticks). A neat idea, but would be tough to implement.

Along with @TexasTraveler and @H. Vachon responses, we've chosen sticks that are typically readily available at many brick and mortars or online. If you notice a stick a couple months out that you can't find, one of the members tends to pull through for you. Come join us for a few Saturday nights and get a hang of what's going on. Side note, if you're not familiar with the virtual herf, you could put a note in here that you'll be on (pick a time say Tuesday at noon) and others can just join in. If no one is available, well, you'll see, but who knows three brothers might be up for a smoke at that time and you'll find some new friends. The Saturday night group is on every week starting at 8 EST and lasting 4-6 hours. We have 13+ regulars that pop on during that time. You can hop on and jump off any time you like. Joe

Thank you sir, I have been invited by other members as well. I may just drop in on a Saturday, I'll leave a note when I do.