• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

Great idea guys! Honestly, I didn't read the whole thread but from the last herf it looks like ya'll are starting at 8pm est. Correct?
My son goes to bed around that time. Perfect!

Looks like it may be storming out side this evening and I don't smoke inside. We'll see.

I sure do hope somebody is available tonight.  Tonight will be the first time since this has started that it's been above 40 degrees on a Thursday night and I've been looking forward to joining the virtual herf.

I will do my best it depends on traffic coming out of Boston.

MrAnderson41 said:
I sure do hope somebody is available tonight.  Tonight will be the first time since this has started that it's been above 40 degrees on a Thursday night and I've been looking forward to joining the virtual herf.

I'll be there to give you some crap!! :laugh:  

Tall Paul said:
Well, if it's like EVERY DAY IN BOSTON, it'll suck! :laugh:

Good luck Paul.

ironpeddler said:
Well, if it's like EVERY DAY IN BOSTON, it'll suck! :laugh:

Good luck Paul.

You got that right especially when starting down by the cape and needing to drive through the whole damn thing...FML

I may be late. I will do my best. Looks like the weather has cleared up.
How long do they normally last?

I'm planning on making it tonight. If I can figure it out.

Well fellas I had fun while it lasted.  The chat room kicked me out at just about the same time I was going to have to leave anyway.  I'll certainly try to make the next one.  Definitely a good time.

Cool chatting with folks. Maybe will try and make it down to cj's soon.

Peace

C

Another great Herf but damn its late! Great to have a few new faces to.

Thanks CJ for hosting once again,
Paul