• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

Had a great time last night... Got to meet another newb & see, well hear a few new people...lol
Good to meet & talk with you all.
Great job & thanks CJ.

Sorry I missed it... did CJ wear pants this time? 
Will be attending the next one.

It was fun attending this and nice to put some faces with names.   Thanks for hosting this CJ, and apparently I should be thanking you for wearing pants.

Wish I could have made it last night, but it just wasn't in the cards...

I could see and hear you guys, but it wouldn't let me connect. 

From being able to see you guys however, it's clear that CP isn't winning any beauty contests any time soon.  Good lord.    ???

Sounds like a bit of jealousy there... Bummer we didn't have the same opportunity.
Everyone I've met here so far, other than Turtle of course...  :whistling: , I've truly enjoyed meeting.
Hope you can fully make the next one.

BigBear said:
Sounds like a bit of jealousy there... Bummer we didn't have the same opportunity.
Everyone I've met here so far, other than Turtle of course...  :whistling: , I've truly enjoyed meeting.
Hope you can fully make the next one.
I hope so too. 

BornaTiger said:
Even though I froze my ass off, I had a good time.
Good people!
Suprisingly, I think it was colder in GA yesterday than in MI.  But we've definately got you beat today.

I agree. Its perfect outside today. Why the hell didn't we have the herf tonight?!? :laugh:

You know, it's funny... I've been to the last 3 now & it hasn't seemed that cold at any of them... <shrugs>

Next!!  Hoping to make the next one!!  Winter is no time to smoke a stogie outside in the North East!

The next video herf is coming up quickly gentlemen, May 2nd. Be there, headphones on, cigar in hand, beer in the other!

No mention of pants..... Id be worried if I were to participate....

I suppose if we keep the camera above waist level, and do as CJ instructed by keeping a cigar in one hand and a beer in the other, it wouldn't matter right...

If my internet isn't acting up I'll be joining in this time too. Any excuse to drink beer and smoke!

How often do you guys do it?  Is there a schedule, or whenever you feel like it?  

Don't think I will be able to make this month.  Have some other things I need to attend to.