• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

CJ, if you ever do one of these on a day other than Thursday I'll be in. This is our regular day at our local B&M.

Come to think of it, maybe we'll set something up with a laptop or two and join in from the B&M.

Good thinking Ian, sounds like that could be fun!

How about a group vote, what's the best days for you guys?

I'm in for the next herf. Tuesdays/Wednesdays don't really work for me but any other day is cool.

I forgot the last one. I remembered a couple weeks ago late. By the time I logged on nobody was there. My daughter has a game tonight at 7:30 PST so basically I suck

I believe it is coming up this Thursday. I believe CJ said we would shoot for the first Thursday of every month!

Being in Texas and CA what time you able to start on Thursday? I'll be looking to start around 6-7 pm EST here in NH but will be going till around 9-9:30 pm EST. Need to work on Friday Morning so its tough with the 3 hour time difference!

Yeah, I know. Time difference sucks. I will jump on as early as I can, I might even jump on while I am cooking dinner so I can see you guys before you leave...

CJ and I have been having weekly HERFs, usually around 6pm PST.

OK i will do my best to stay up somewhat late! It depends on where Im working on Friday morning on how late I can stay up.

Hey gents, glad to see we have some interest. The next herf will be Thursday October 4th. I'll start it 6EST/3PST and I'll keep it running for a couple of hours at the very least.

I dont get home from work till around 8. i will try and join you shortly after that.

Will see what I can do about getting on later tonight. Probably won't smoke, but will have a beer with you guys.

Guys CJ is posting a new link! If you enter change you nickname to your cp name so we know who you are and if your having trouble let us know!