• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

Sweet Matt, I'll join you, at least one of my cigars tonight will be a Little Monster. See you in 2 hours!

Paul, I'm sure it will be longer than a few minutes, pop in when you can. Ya' FLAKE! :D

I'm out to dinner, I'm might have to get on the next one! 9:00 pm is my bed time :(

ETA 5 minutes folks!

http://tinychat.com/arrowchat5801652043

Tonight went pretty well, several different guys in and out, 5-6 on cam at a time. Thank you to all who took some time to join us! :thumbs:

Let's try for next Thursday, same time ish? Unless there is some concerns or better timing.

Reminder, if you have headphones, it's recommended you use them, cut down on reverberation.

Thanks folks, hopefully we can make this a regular thing!

That sounds awesome! I'll keep a look out and try and take part next week.

Nice to say hello to a few folks...even if they looked like they were in jail cells...or belonged in one!

Last night was a good time. I enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone that showed up.

I would be in for the next one.

Sorry I couldn't make it; other things came up. I will definitly try for next week if you host it again.

I'll start the next one at 6 my time (5 PST and 8EST) Hopefully we can have a few of our eastern brothers there when the west coasters show up!

Well shit, nothing like reading this the day after. CJ, shout louder next time will ya!

Well shit, nothing like reading this the day after. CJ, shout louder next time will ya!

I think he shouted it about 4 times, and this thread was posted for 5 days before the HERF. C'mon Pug, get with the program! :laugh: