• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

Oh wow, I got in on the first one WAYYYY back in August. Crazy how time flies when you're not having fun. Thursday sounds good, just be sure to update this post CJ with the linky for my lazy ass. Thanks buddy, I'll be burning my first Opus in almost a year. Hope to see you there. I'll be showing up in a gorilla mask and nothing else.

You were in fact a participant of CP first Video HERF, those were good times, then you came back!!! :(

If souldog and Charley are coming, this could turn out to be a LONG night...

If souldog and Charley are coming, this could turn out to be a LONG night...

GD right! It should be good boys.

CJ, will I be able to access this herf on my iPad? I think it's got a better cam than my Sony VAIO...

We'd had members that had success with iPads and tablets. I recommend using a computer, but it's ultimately your choice! And let's be honest, the worse your cam is the better for us all!!!

I will try to make the next one. Getting over being sick. Have to make sure the laptop is charged for then don't smoke in the house.

I'm still hoping for a go, but I have a police officers union meeting at 1800 tonight in my city, ad those can run a few hours since we're composing our strategy to keep or jobs. When I get back home ill check to see if you're all still on it.

It is a defiant GO I will be on soon see you West coast guys later tonight

Great herf lots of members showing for the first time. Can't wait till next month better yet I can't wait till spring 3.5 hours on 30f temps I'm fugging cold...lol

You guys still on? It says I gotta buy an app to chat on my ipad, eff that!!!

Good time at the video herf. Thanks CJ for hosting...Great times.
Hope you didn't have any more troubles with that Tenderloin. ;)

Talk to CJ I use a comp and I'm off sorry I missed yea brother however I had the Anjeo Shark you and your partner in crime sent me this summer and it was great thank you!

Hopefully I will be able to join in on the next one and meet some of y'all guys. Been sick going on two weeks and just can't seem to shake this one.

Hopefully I will be able to join in on the next one and meet some of y'all guys. Been sick going on two weeks and just can't seem to shake this one.

Get well soon hope to see you on the next one! Looks to me like it will be Feb. 7th

Jon, late to the party, who'da thunk that ;)

I've never heard about the app purchase before tonight, we'd had a handful of members in the past that have used tablets. But as always, it's always best to use a computer, so you don't have to hold a piece of equipment while smoking. I'm still around if you want to get in on this, all of the 11 members in the herf have left, but I'm willing to sit and chat with you brotha'

On a side note, thanks to all the members that showed up, it was a hell of a time. Gary, you pungent bastard, had a great time and look forward to seeing you again. Paul as always, you're spark of Boston made the night fun. Austen and Jim, great having you guys there. Louich, you Canadian mess, thanks for stopping in and confusing us all with that accent. :p Thanks to all the brothers that stopped in, I look forward to seeing you at the next video herf February 7th.

On a side note, thanks to all the members that showed up, it was a hell of a time. Gary, you pungent bastard, had a great time and look forward to seeing you again. Paul as always, you're spark of Boston made the night fun. Austen and Jim, great having you guys there. Louich, you Canadian mess, thanks for stopping in and confusing us all with that accent. :p Thanks to all the brothers that stopped in, I look forward to seeing you at the next video herf February 7th.

CJ, flattery will get you no where.....