• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

LOL no fire last night I got home to late but its a must for next month!

Alright ladies and gentlemen. We are 1 day away from the First Video herf of 2013 and let's make it a superb one. Just under 36 hours until we start, keep an eye out, I'll post a link!

Hey guys, I just got power back after 12 hours without it. Group vote should or when shall we reschedule this months Video Herf?

I felt like a young girl getting stood up on a first date. I think we should plan it for next week I know it's short notice but is not a great turn out every week anyways.

I definitely want to get in on this with you guys...LMK if next weeks works.

What time do you have it? Is it convenient for the West Coast guys as well?

Gary, I usually jump on about 6ish (cali time), and CJ usually leaves when I leave about 10ish (Cali time). I'm usually the last to leave because of the West Coast time difference.

I should be able to make next week work.

Gary we usually start at 7-8 east coast time then it runs later for west coast as they come in after work. CJ is the middle man of the time difference so it works great that he hosts it. We would love to have you.

Gary, I usually jump on about 6ish (cali time), and CJ usually leaves when I leave about 10ish (Cali time). I'm usually the last to leave because of the West Coast time difference.

I should be able to make next week work.

Cool...let's hook this up

Should we stay with Thursday night?

It's a date gentlemen, sorry for the mishap!

January 3rd 10th is this months HERF! Starts 7 EST/4 PST.

If Thursday isn't a problem? Let me know your thoughts!

I'll try to get in this time (if the house does not get full with visitors...)

Crap I missed it, I really wanted to see CJ in his "body armor"

Oh wow, I got in on the first one WAYYYY back in August. Crazy how time flies when you're not having fun. Thursday sounds good, just be sure to update this post CJ with the linky for my lazy ass. Thanks buddy, I'll be burning my first Opus in almost a year. Hope to see you there. I'll be showing up in a gorilla mask and nothing else.

If Soulpuppy is in then so am I. This time I'll find a camera for my laptop instead of trying to use my phone.