• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vodka

Grey Goose is my favorite. There is a new vodka coming out being made in my hometown called Cold River Vodka that is a potato vodka that I would like to try. It is supposed to be about $30 a bottle so it is probably worth a try. As for the cheep stuff I have never seen this outside of Maine but Poland Spring Water also makes really cheep vodka and gin that you can buy for about $10 a handle. :thumbs:

Had a goose martini last night :whistling: - oh soooo good - as for a "cheap" vodka that is great for mixing, try TAAKA Platinum in the BIG blue bottle - for the price - around $ 17.00 for a 1.75l bottle you can't beat it.

Hangar One is by far the best Vodka i've ever tasted. The Mandarin Orange (made from the blossoms)is incredible!!

That's a great retailer, I have used them many times!!

Thanks for the tip, AVB. ;)

smokelaw1 said:
I recently had the opportunity to try Tito's VOdka. Damn. REALLY good stuff. And for the price, there is ZERO comparison within 100% price variance, IMHO.
I am also a big fan of Grey Goose in a Martini, or Hangar One (straight, none of the flavors) just served very cold, or in a martini.
But really, do yourselves a favor, if you haven't...try tito's...you might make a switch! http://www.titos-vodka.com/
[snapback]256141[/snapback]​

I always keep a 1.75L of Tito's vodka in the bar. You cant go wrong especially for the price.

cookie_1978 said:
Had a goose martini last night :whistling: - oh soooo good - as for a "cheap" vodka that is great for mixing, try TAAKA Platinum in the BIG blue bottle - for the price - around $ 17.00 for a 1.75l bottle you can't beat it.
[snapback]256756[/snapback]​

What are some other "cheap" vodkas for mixing? I mostly use it for making my significant other drinks, so I just need something decent that will mix well taste alright. I'm willing to spend I couple bucks, but dont want to overpay for something just for mixing.

Qualls07 said:
cookie_1978 said:
Had a goose martini last night :whistling:  - oh soooo good - as for a "cheap" vodka that is great for mixing, try TAAKA Platinum in the BIG blue bottle - for the price - around $ 17.00 for a 1.75l bottle you can't beat it.
[snapback]256756[/snapback]​

What are some other "cheap" vodkas for mixing? I mostly use it for making my significant other drinks, so I just need something decent that will mix well taste alright. I'm willing to spend I couple bucks, but dont want to overpay for something just for mixing.
[snapback]279857[/snapback]​

I'm a fan of Skyy (very reasonably priced) and for a little extra $$$ Ketel One (my go to vodka) !

-Rob