Wall-less Home

Pugman1943

You ever been coming home and drive by your own house by mistake? Well, I don't know if you call it mistake or not, but when you have walls, roof, doors etc. and suddenly don't see them, what do you call it? Yup, I gots me a problem. Seems our brother @StogieWear doesnt know I live in a apartment, also doesn't know my mailbox is a 4x4 hole, and sure as hell don't give a dang about the ATF. POOF! Well, I now have a lot of fixin to do, probably wack my paw with a hammer, wood is more expensive than sin, but I got me some sticks to puff on. Thank you Dave, may The Force be with you and may the cotton gin keep humming.

3B74AEC1-7783-432A-8B89-C91FD2EB2F35.png

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
You ever been coming home and drive by your own house by mistake? Well, I don't know if you call it mistake or not, but when you have walls, roof, doors etc. and suddenly don't see them, what do you call it? Yup, I gots me a problem. Seems our brother @StogieWear doesnt know I live in a apartment, also doesn't know my mailbox is a 4x4 hole, and sure as hell don't give a dang about the ATF. POOF! Well, I now have a lot of fixin to do, probably wack my paw with a hammer, wood is more expensive than sin, but I got me some sticks to puff on. Thank you Dave, may The Force be with you and may the cotton gin keep humming.

View attachment 51545
I was really looking forward to reading about the newfangled home with no walls!

Eqwhipped

whiskey is the flower of my people.
Free open floor plan?! Sign me up!!!

Great hit brother!!!