• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wall-less Home

Pugman1943

You ever been coming home and drive by your own house by mistake? Well, I don't know if you call it mistake or not, but when you have walls, roof, doors etc. and suddenly don't see them, what do you call it? Yup, I gots me a problem. Seems our brother @StogieWear doesnt know I live in a apartment, also doesn't know my mailbox is a 4x4 hole, and sure as hell don't give a dang about the ATF. POOF! Well, I now have a lot of fixin to do, probably wack my paw with a hammer, wood is more expensive than sin, but I got me some sticks to puff on. Thank you Dave, may The Force be with you and may the cotton gin keep humming.

3B74AEC1-7783-432A-8B89-C91FD2EB2F35.png

You ever been coming home and drive by your own house by mistake? Well, I don't know if you call it mistake or not, but when you have walls, roof, doors etc. and suddenly don't see them, what do you call it? Yup, I gots me a problem. Seems our brother @StogieWear doesnt know I live in a apartment, also doesn't know my mailbox is a 4x4 hole, and sure as hell don't give a dang about the ATF. POOF! Well, I now have a lot of fixin to do, probably wack my paw with a hammer, wood is more expensive than sin, but I got me some sticks to puff on. Thank you Dave, may The Force be with you and may the cotton gin keep humming.

View attachment 51545
I was really looking forward to reading about the newfangled home with no walls!

Free open floor plan?! Sign me up!!!

Great hit brother!!!