• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

stevehawk said:
Mr Peat said:
Ohhh but the tanning saloon next door. :whistling:
[snapback]299132[/snapback]​

I normally don't point out typos, cuz I don't think they matter. But I absolutely love this one! :thumbs:

I imagine several bikini-clad women standing around a long wooden bar, like you'd see in a western. They're of various shapes and sizes, but all gorgeous. And they're all slamming down whiskey shots while they wait for their turn in the next available tanning bed. SCHWEEEEET! :laugh:
[snapback]299229[/snapback]​

Who said it was a typo other than you? muuuhahahahahaha

Tips for those involved here:

Get a mail box like this :
mailbox.jpg

Or this :
mailbox2.jpg

NOT like this :
rural%20mailbox.jpg

Or you'll end up with one like this :
mailbox3.jpg

I could go on but you get the point :p

That is just classic D. Doing some last minute scrambling here and its missles away.

Smokyballs, this is Mr Peat come in, over.

Mr Peat this is Balls, over.

Target has been aquired. Urban setting. Grid AL 38472021. Request for fire mission, over.

Mr Peat, single round released. Correct grids if needed, over.

Balls, round hit target. Fire for effect, over.

Run for your lives. Salvos have been launched. Mr Peat out.

Had a heart attack associated with this thread...saw a box in my mail box today...pissed my pants and ran for cover!!! Grabbed my balls and went in for a look-see...the box was from Play Skool!!! A part to fix a recalled toy for my 1 years old!!! I'm angry! DAMN YOU, PLAY SKOOL!!!!!!!!!

-Fetter

Mr Peat said:
Smokyballs, this is Mr Peat come in, over.

Mr Peat this is Balls, over.

Target has been aquired. Urban setting. Grid AL 38472021. Request for fire mission, over.

Mr Peat, single round released. Correct grids if needed, over.

Balls, round hit target. Fire for effect, over.

Run for your lives. Salvos have been launched. Mr Peat out.
[snapback]299641[/snapback]​
Phew! I'm in Grid Square EM18bb...

Alright I got weapons deployed from three of five! What gives agent Orange and Swifty(got to live up to that screen name Khris!). Get on it bitches! Seadub has finally received his explosives and we might get an end to round one! Get those pm's to me boys!

By the way if you have been hit, once again, Pm me(big bomb or starter kit)!

Anytime now... Muhahahahahahahaha... I expect to hear screaming, even waaaay up here... :whistling:

Swissy has reached his goal! Blood and salmon everywhere! Mr Orange where are you?

I love the smell of burnt flesh in the morning, smells like victory!!

Swissy don't surf!

Can you update the first post w/ the people who have been hit, for the lazy.

If I edit the first post with the people that have been hit then you would know what's comming! I will add my round players so far so you all can chastise the procrastinators!

For some reason I can't edit my first post so you will just have to look through the thread or do a search!Slackers

bfreebern said:
F'ing KC guys, sheesh!
[snapback]299920[/snapback]​
Quit that whinning, this is WAR! I can't hold you hand and tiptoe through the mine field with you! Solo mission, son! One on one combat! Fuc@ him up before you get Fuc@ed up! Cryin' like a little girl with a skined knee! Suck it up solider or I'll be sending you home to mama in a body bag.

Smokyballs said:
bfreebern said:
F'ing KC guys, sheesh!
Quit that whinning, this is WAR! I can't hold you hand and tiptoe through the mine field with you! Solo mission, son! One on one combat! Fuc@ him up before you get Fuc@ed up! Cryin' like a little girl with a skined knee! Suck it up solider or I'll be sending you home to mama in a body bag.
[snapback]299954[/snapback]​

???

bfreebern said:
Smokyballs said:
bfreebern said:
F'ing KC guys, sheesh!

???
[snapback]299957[/snapback]​

Yeah BF sounds like brad had a few too many Padrons. (Too much crack)

OutlawD said:
bfreebern said:
Smokyballs said:
bfreebern said:
F'ing KC guys, sheesh!

???
[snapback]299957[/snapback]​

Yeah BF sounds like brad had a few too many Padrons. (Too much crack)
[snapback]300054[/snapback]​

I dont think I want to know whose crack Brad had too much of. :laugh:

stealth

you won't even hear me coming... but reading this should make you tremble :laugh: :laugh: :angry2:

edited to protect the innocent and because I can't spell :D :angry2: