• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

I'm the last judge bitches and you guys keep using that fucking E!
Allen, that's for everything, not just these cock gobblers! You guys are the best of the best! Let's see some real smack! I was going to save this for Saturday night but what the hell! I'm going to have Jorge Padron sign the humidor to the winner!!! That's right, the winner of WAR will have a package of '64s and '26s in a humidor that is signed and personalized by the man himself! I will do the same for the runner-ups Gift pack!

Tell Jorge I said hello. I gave him and his family a tour last year. Great guy. Just have him to put Hawk on the humi. That way Steve can borrow it from time to time. :sign:

Damn!... must say I'm a little surprised but that's a good thing - just means there must of been some pretty incredible bombs that were sent out and that I must have underestimated some of you ladies. I look forward to seeing the ingredients of your madness! Congrat's to all 10 of you guys.

No doubt, I didn't think these Sallys had it in them.

Thanks, Brad, for the late invite. Glad I got the chance to play.

BTW, do we get to see all of the finalist's bombs?

Ok, I will leave it up to the finalists to determine if they want their bomb contents posted! Majority rules, what say you 10?

I don't have a problem with posting the contents -=after=- the winner is announced. Until then I think it should be as is.

Ok, I will leave it up to the finalists to determine if they want their bomb contents posted! Majority rules, what say you 10?
DO IT!! I say show 'em all!
I don't have a problem with posting the contents -=after=- the winner is announced. Until then I think it should be as is.
That's just because you are scared. You think a little cloak and dagger will help you influence the judge? You planning on showing up on Friday before the Padron event at The Outlaw and slipping Smoky a little some'-some'? You think that will help your chances? I'm suprised you pulled this out of the hat to get into the top 10!! :p

Hell, make it a poll; get the whole CP community envolved. If you are worried that you are unliked here at CP, then Smokyballs could just post the bomb contents w/o saying whose it was and people could vote for "Bomb A" or "Bomb D" or whatever. That way your embarrassment would be kept to a minimum. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

That's just because you are scared. You think a little cloak and dagger will help you influence the judge? You planning on showing up on Friday before the Padron event at The Outlaw and slipping Smoky a little some'-some'? You think that will help your chances? I'm suprised you pulled this out of the hat to get into the top 10!! :p

Hell, I am surprised I made it this far!
Thank you for bringing up the trip to the Outlaw. I had not thought about the appearance of impropriety.

If anyone feels that I should not go to the Padron event please contact me either through this thread of via PM. If by PM you will not be publicly outed. If any responses are received I will cancel my plans.

Hell, make it a poll; get the whole CP community envolved. If you are worried that you are unliked here at CP, then Smokyballs could just post the bomb contents w/o saying whose it was and people could vote for "Bomb A" or "Bomb D" or whatever. That way your embarrassment would be kept to a minimum. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

I really don't care what people think about the contents of my bomb, or for that matter, what they think about me.

My objection to making the contents public ahead of time is to keep the contest as unbiased as possible.

But what the fuck, do it Brad, I don't have anything to be ashamed of.

edit: to clarify

It appears that one participant is taking things a bit more seriously than the other.

If the purpose of "talking smack" is to rile your opponent, then I think he got you, Gandolf.

Because I don't think ANYONE thought you going to the Outlaw was a bad idea. And I don't think ANYONE thinks you have something to be ashamed of regarding your participation in this contest.

It appears that one participant is taking things a bit more seriously than the other.

If the purpose of "talking smack" is to rile your opponent, then I think he got you, Gandolf.

Because I don't think ANYONE thought you going to the Outlaw was a bad idea. And I don't think ANYONE thinks you have something to be ashamed of regarding your participation in this contest.

I agree. Gandolf, I think you just read into that too much. No worries!

You could post the contents of the top 10 bombs without names attached, then reveal the names after winners are chosen?

I'd like to see what people sent :)

If anyone feels that I should not go to the Padron event please contact me either through this thread of via PM. If by PM you will not be publicly outed. If any responses are received I will cancel my plans.

<snip>

I really don't care what people think about the contents of my bomb, or for that matter, what they think about me.

My objection to making the contents public ahead of time is to keep the contest as unbiased as possible.

But what the fuck, do it Brad, I don't have anything to be ashamed of.

edit: to clarify
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Now where was that ....

reeled.jpg

Look General, I got him back!! :p :p :p

Seriously, you rock dude. No worries. :thumbs:

I may have a problem with putting my bomb for all the general public to see. But if you post all 10 with no names then I would be fine with it. No one will ever guess witch one is mine :whistling:

Thats it! Now I'm pissed! I'm keeping my bomb! :angry:
:p :laugh: :D
Your just jealous. Because you didn't make the final 10? :p

Yep, we won't know who had the hats and T-shirts.

I'm proud of my bomb - it was the best I could do. I think we should all post our contents.