• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

If anyone feels that I should not go to the Padron event please contact me either through this thread of via PM. If by PM you will not be publicly outed. If any responses are received I will cancel my plans.

If you do not show up I'll drive to Kansas and beat the living crap out of you!!!

If anyone feels that I should not go to the Padron event please contact me either through this thread of via PM. If by PM you will not be publicly outed. If any responses are received I will cancel my plans.

If you do not show up I'll drive to Kansas and beat the living crap out of you!!!

Im IN!

Some seriously nice bombs put together, you guys. Heck of a job!
You took my words! This is what this was all about!
Here Here!!! This was a hell of a lot of fun! It is great to see guys chipping in and having some fun with their fellow BOTLs. I swear if my wife finds out what I put into this thing, I'm a dead man. These are all really awesome bombs! Kudos to you all!! Kudos to everyone playing!

But, the best part was getting a PM from Brandon saying how excited his wife was about the bomb! It isn't too often that the missus is happy about a guy receiving a bunch of cigars. :laugh: :laugh: No ... I take that back. The best part of this will be when Brandon posts his picture wearing his new Tiara!!! :whistling: :thumbs:

Those are some great bomb's - Blue Dragon - I hope you are handing out books and gel as favors at the VEGAS herf - I can get back to town and tell my wife all I brought you was this damn book on SEX and this SEX gel :laugh:

Well here are my contents:

here are the cigars I added to your cigars:

Davidoff Double R
Cohiba Robusto
RASS
LaGloria Cubana Serie R Limited - 2004
Don Carlos Double Robusto
Don Carlos Lanceros
Ashton VSG - Illusion
Ashton VSG - Robusto
WOAM
Partagas Short

Now for the good stuff - I read his profile and got the cigar ideas from there. Also, based on his profile I added the following to his BOMB:

For the Kentucky Derby ( the most exciting 2 minutes in sports ) A liter bottle of Early Times Kentucky Derby Mint Jelup - a Early Times T-Shirt to wear on the day of the Derby and some Early Times Kentucky Derby Beads

next - A small bottle of Virginia Gentleman Bourbon

next - The original unopened complete Season 1 of Star Trek on DVD

next - The complete unopened complete Season 5 of The Simpson on DVD

next - Unopened 35th Anniversary Edition of Easy Rider on DVD together with Collectors Book ( According to his profile, he is a big Harley fan)

next - An authentic Pittsburgh Pirates Game Day Jersey together with a cap.

next - A tube of vaseline lip balm ( he says he likes to kiss his wife, that was my wife's contribution to the BOMB )

next - A aluminum bottle of IC Light ( Pgh local brewer ) honoring Hall of Famer Dan Marino

last but not least - a jar of my wife's homemade red raspberry Jam -

Here Here!!! This was a hell of a lot of fun! It is great to see guys chipping in and having some fun with their fellow BOTLs. I swear if my wife finds out what I put into this thing, I'm a dead man. These are all really awesome bombs! Kudos to you all!! Kudos to everyone playing!

But, the best part was getting a PM from Brandon saying how excited his wife was about the bomb! It isn't too often that the missus is happy about a guy receiving a bunch of cigars. :laugh: :laugh: No ... I take that back. The best part of this will be when Brandon posts his picture wearing his new Tiara!!! :whistling: :thumbs:

Cory - based on your note about the wife finding out, I guess you will be buying all next weekend. :laugh: Great BOMB by the way -

Cory - based on your note about the wife finding out, I guess you will be buying all next weekend. :laugh: Great BOMB by the way -

Corys bomb was a great one for sure. I'll post a picture of me and the tiara when I get a chance. The missus and I will be held up in our room going over the book he sent :love:

I swear if my wife finds out what I put into this thing, I'm a dead man.

:0
SUBCONTEST #2
$6150
CONGRATS TO SWIFTY $6137 WAS HIS GUESS

??? ??? :whistling:
It is all relative. I'm sure my wife could care less what Smokyballs put into this. I think it is friggin awesome!! But my wife was giving me the cold shoulder and giving me grief about how much time I spend on "those damn cigar websites" when I was putting the bomb together (and she only saw less than half of it).

And cookie .... you mention one word .... I watch CSI: Las Vegas religiously!!! :whistling:

Corys bomb was a great one for sure. I'll post a picture of me and the tiara when I get a chance. The missus and I will be held up in our room going over the book he sent :love:
Glad you liked it buddy! We have it on record now about that picture. :whistling: And if you really wanted to show your appreciation, you could post the video of Brandon as the next Tommy Lee!! :p ;)

Glad you liked it buddy! We have it on record now about that picture. :whistling: And if you really wanted to show your appreciation, you could post the video of Brandon as the next Tommy Lee!! :p ;)

LOL, I don't have as many tattoos, sorry :sign:

Someone PM'd to say they were having trouble getting the doc I posted to load. Sorry, it seems my wife got an "instalanche" on our blog this morning, which is causing the site to get slammed. It should pass by later today.

And for those who don't know what an instalanche is, Instapundit is a very popular political blogger, and when he decides to link to your site it sends a LOT of traffic.

KevPriest

I've received the first of Wurms bombs. Just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate what he has done for me. First he sent a superbomb that got lost in the mail...and now he's sending another (or two actually).

Thank you Shawn

Great super-bombs all around!! :thumbs:

Cant wait to find out who won, even though I already know the answer...

We all did :cool:

You guys ready for a Winner?
:sign: :sign: :sign:

That was funny. I thought I'd jump on really quickly to see who won and got hooked w/ the little scroll. Nice.

I hope you have fun at the Padron event! Wish I could be there, but I'm a little far away. Smoke one for me. :)