• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

I wonder if I can talk any of my Cigar Girls into an in person picture session? That's gotta be worth a few points on the "be creative" scale :p

DC#s 0304 3490 0001 4463 4652
0304 3490 0001 4463 4669
0304 3490 0001 4463 4676
0304 3490 0001 4463 4683
0304 3490 0001 4463 4690
Watch them fly with me! Start scrambling for cover. It's just about ready to hit the fan!

Smokyballs said:
The players are random! Ten cigar limit on the return bomb(not including the original bomb)! No Padrons in the return bomb(that's what you are playing for)! Go for the throat boys! The first round will go out on Monday. If you are a fairly active member of the board expect to play!
[snapback]292348[/snapback]​
Hmm... I've been a little busy and this is the first time I've really seen this. Sounds like a hell of a time. :)

Random .. bummer .. I'd throw my hat in the ring .. but then again, it looks like the first round of salvos have been scheduled for launch.

Have fun boys!
- C

This is like Christmas...waiting to see if I've been good enough to join in the fun!!!

-Fetter

OK fella's heres the picture of the prize i promised you

prize.jpg

and here is my feeble attempt at an inside peek of the ammo

brad.jpg

more just a picture of Brad, theres no way I'd spoil any of the surprise.

And dont be fooled by the fonseca 10-10 box, theres not a single fonseca in that box :p

And i thought it was impressive when i saw it in the box....well damn was i ever wrong!

Another update on game play! If you receive a second wave or double bomb DON'T POST THAT YOU GOT IT! THIS IS WILL DISQUALIFY YOU AND THE PERSON THAT SENT IT TO YOU!!! That's right, if you screw up, not only are you out but you cause the brother that sent you the package to be out! You will have to answer to someone besides me!!! This is WAR, if you make a mistake others suffer! One more claification, you don't keep anything out of the bomb I send you if you want to continue to play!

Thanks for the clarification SB. Now its just sit and wait for the next 10 weeks wondering if I should smoke this or that thats in the humidor. :D

Bomb Pack #1
Joya De Nic. Antano Magnum 660
Padron '26 #1 Maduro
Opus X Reserve D'Chateau
Tatuaje Especial
LG Chisel Puro
I just wanted to give you a little flavor of what you are up against!

Smokyballs said:
Bomb Pack #1
Padron '26 #1 Maduro
Opus X Reserve D'Chateau
Tatuaje Especial
LG Chisel Puro
[snapback]294626[/snapback]​
WOW, a very potent stage one of a two stage bomb.
Resistance is futile…

SB...evil...just evil...tell us the tracking numbers and now whats in the first bomb. Its going to be a very long 10 weeks I see. :)

Ginsing
Bchem
Matty Vegas
Iguana Rob
Swissy
You all have an opportunity to wire up a box full of Explosives! PM's To Follow!
Round #1

Smokyballs said:
Bomb Pack #1
Padron '26 #1 Maduro
Opus X Reserve D'Chateau
Tatuaje Especial
LG Chisel Puro
[snapback]294626[/snapback]​

WOW... that's a great bomb! drool... :thumbs: