• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

This could turn out to be like the picture from the Pass for the Wrong. :0 :laugh:

I just thought of this. SO previous ISO be used that dates prior to the intial post of War?

Smokyballs said:
By the way girls no one said a bomb has to be cigars! I will also be looking at creativity!
[snapback]292580[/snapback]​

Ahhhhhh, just when you think you got ole' Smoky figured out he introduces another element to the war. This is getting better by the minute. :thumbs:

Smokyballs said:
By the way girls no one said a bomb has to be cigars! I will also be looking at creativity!

Hmmm... what else do I have... WHAT else could I send other than cigars... Hmm, I dunno... :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alrighty, I just completed my play list and if you are not chosen don't feel bad . I'm going to ship out (by the time this is over) 280 cigars out of my personal stash! I few of you know what I have! Most everybody that has been selected has dealt with me or one of my brothers at the Outlaw! I think that says alot that I have or my guys have dealt with 50 of you! I might extend this to twelve rounds of five if I can get a few of the FOGs to play with us. No responce from Moki or Rod yet? Emodx, Ggise, Coventry Cat, Sam Clemons ,Devin Cole, Matt R you boys want to play? Don't cry that I've called them out because you don't know if they will! And as I said creativity is key! Moki may blow you out of the water with sticks but does he have Hillbillys Jerky? Monday is ZERO Hour. No responce and I will go with what I have!

you must have gotten the US missle silos from turkey...russia says thanks

Smokyballs said:
Alrighty, I just completed my play list and if you are not chosen don't feel bad . I'm going to ship out (by the time this is over) 280 cigars out of my personal stash! I few of you know what I have! Most everybody that has been selected has dealt with me or one of my brothers at the Outlaw! I think that says alot that I have or my guys have dealt with 50 of you! I might extend this to twelve rounds of five if I can get a few of the FOGs to play with us. No responce from Moki or Rod yet? Emodx, Ggise, Coventry Cat, Sam Clemons ,Devin Cole, Matt R you boys want to play? Don't cry that I've called them out because you don't know if they will! And as I said creativity is key! Moki may blow you out of the water with sticks but does he have Hillbillys Jerky? Monday is ZERO Hour. No responce and I will go with what I have!
[snapback]292774[/snapback]​
I guess if we have not received an email, we are not in the game... ???

Smokyballs said:

Calling in the B-2 BABY!

You will not be e-mailed! NO ONE BUT ME KNOWS WHO'S PLAYING!!! Until the first bombs hit you will not have a clue who's involved! That's why it's a bomb. I called out to a couple of friends that I think would add some color to our little game knowing that they would be leary of playing because of the cigars they have! The FOGs have they cigars they want and don't need my bombs or Padrons. I just thought they would like a chance to blow the shit out of a mail box or two. Don't start crying before this is even started! I think you guys are all awesome and I would love to send you all the prize but my wife would kill me when I have to morgage the house! This is a game designed to be fun and I want it to flow smoothly! Check you weapons! Your humidor full? Let's shake this place up with a little percusion! Brothers prepare because I take no prisoners!

Smokyballs said:
You will not be e-mailed! NO ONE BUT ME KNOWS WHO'S PLAYING!!! Until the first bombs hit you will not have a clue who's involved! That's why it's a bomb. I called out to a couple of friends that I think would add some color to our little game knowing that they would be leary of playing because of the cigars they have! The FOGs have they cigars they want and don't need my bombs or Padrons. I just thought they would like a chance to blow the shit out of a mail box or two. Don't start crying before this is even started! I think you guys are all awesome and I would love to send you all the prize but my wife would kill me when I have to morgage the house! This is a game designed to be fun and I want it to flow smoothly! Check you weapons! Your humidor full? Let's shake this place up with a little percusion! Brothers prepare because I take no prisoners!
[snapback]292817[/snapback]​

Who is the man that would risk his
neck for his brother man?

-Smokyballs! :love:

Can you dig it? :thumbs:

Who's the cat that won't cop out when
there's danger all about?

-Smokyballs! :cool:

Right on. :thumbs:

They say this cat Smokyballs is a bad mutha...
-Shut yo' mouth! :p
But I'm talkin' about Smokyballs! :whistling:

-And we can dig it. ;) :sign:

[/quote]

Who is the man that would risk his
neck for his brother man?

-Smokyballs! :love:

Can you dig it? :thumbs:

Who's the cat that won't cop out when
there's danger all about?

-Smokyballs! :cool:

Right on. :thumbs:

They say this cat Smokyballs is a bad mutha...
-Shut yo' mouth! :p
But I'm talkin' about Smokyballs! :whistling:

-And we can dig it. ;) :sign:
[snapback]292836[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That was funny...

And Smokyballs, I applaud you on your desire for creativity...that will make this very interesting!!! I can't wait until this gets started, let the games begin!!!

-Fetter

Smokyballs said:
I'm going to ship out (by the time this is over) 280 cigars out of my personal stash!
[snapback]292774[/snapback]​

Brad, I'd love to see a pic of your personal stash. I bet it would blow many of us away. :0

If I show pics then you know what I have. If you know what I have where's the fun! If you need some inspiration look at OutlawD's Padron pic.

Oh but we will be posting a pic of that prize pack Brad spoke of. The cameras going back to the Outlaw this weekend for that pic and maybe the paparazzi will catch a glimpse of some of the smaller ammo, or maybe just a picture of the Cojimar section :p

All I have to say is this needs to become a Sticky so we can all track the fun :thumbs:

I just got back from Kansas City where I had the pleasure of spending a couple of guilt-free hours (during the regular working day) hanging at the Outlaw. I heard all about this thread from Smokey himself. Let me tell you, the guy is having way too much fun!

I smoked a a couple of cigars I haven't tried before (Fonseca something or other...the small one, and a Torano Virtuoso recommended by Smokey himself) and both were enjoyable, although I liked the Torano better. I watched some Women's Curling (who knew it could be so riveting?).

The new concert-t's are in and I had to get one. Very nice. I wore it out of the store. I spent some time looking at the knife case. If it turns out I'm in the game and somebody wants to really up the ante on their bomb, I suggest a Benchmade Switchback, model 921 in blue. It's a little pricey, but would really put my package of goodies over the top! :laugh: If somebody sends me a package of smokes and that knife and you don't win, I'll send you the Padrons myself! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got home and read through the thread this morning....this is going to be a fun thread to watch....

Good luck to all!

cheers,
Joe

Top Notch!

Sorry after reading through this thread that's all that came to mind that hasnt already been said. Smokey you are one helluva BOTL!

But on a side note, did you have to shadow my box pass like this... :)

Just kidding, Smokey is definately Top Notch in my book...

-Another Brad

Jeez, all thosxe Padron's! That may IN FACT, be the Bomb to end ALL BOMBS!

Smokeyballs, you may be setting the precident for all to-be and current, BOTL's.
Amen, is all I can say. :p

slevy007

~steve

Smokyballs said:
Alright, I'm declaring WAR on all of you! I'm going to bomb 50 of you! Here's the fun part(contest). You can keep the hell I will send you and go on with you pathetic life or you can go for the big cash and prizes. Send the bomb I sent you back out with additon explosives that clown my orignal bomb! Pm me with the DC#, what you sent and who you sent it to! After I send out my 50 I will review all the counterstrikes. Whoever sent out the best additional bomb (according to me) will win... One each of every standard production Padron 1926 series and 1964 in both wrappers!!!That's right 30 cigars! This includes 40ths! And now for the fine print to keep you boys on the level! YOU CANNOT SEND YOUR BOMB TO ANYONE, YOU MUST SEND IT TO THE NAME AND ADDY I WILL PROVIDE IN THE BOMB! This prevents any of you little scamps from talking to your buddys and staging an elaborate bomb that you will get right back! THE BOMB MUST BE OUT THINGS YOU CURRENTLY HAVE! No iso's! To prvent this, you must have the bomb and pm out no more than 4 days after you recieve the original bomb or you are disqualified! I want to keep tight control of this so I will start with 5 a week for 10 weeks! Once the bombs have been sent(and recieved) I will post the first round of players.The fun will begin in a few days. Good luck!
[snapback]292073[/snapback]​

Just got back from there and i saw the damn prize box and all i can say is sweet jesus! I have had a small glimpse of what Brad has and good lord all i can say is WATCH OUT! Its gonna be a helluva time and people are going to need to get second mortgages on their houses to compete.....not really but it might be a good idea. Also the shirts are pretty badass i didn't pick mine up yet but ill get one and watch out for these events if your close enough they are going to be awesome.

DevilsMilk said:
Top Notch!

Sorry after reading through this thread that's all that came to mind that hasnt already been said. Smokey you are one helluva BOTL!

But on a side note, did you have to shadow my box pass like this... :)

Just kidding, Smokey is definately Top Notch in my book...

-Another Brad
[snapback]293463[/snapback]​
Sorry my brother but when you get an idea this nutty you got to flow with it!
First rounds are loaded! Full metal jacket, baby! I think someone caught a picture of me in the ammo case and may have a picture of what you boys are going to be fighting for? As a good friend of mine once said..."Want Some,Get Some!"