• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Warriors vs Mavz wager opportunity... with conditions 😎

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Here's the proposal.
I take the Mavericks to win the series. Put up a aprox. $40 5er. Taker of the proposed bet takes the Warriors and also puts up a fiver in kind.

ALSO .....keep reading this is where it gets fun

Each game will have a 1 cigar wager using the point spread for that game. The GAME by point spread cigar bet.... will be a shadow of the SERIES FIVER bet and will not affect the fiver bet. The games point spread will be at tip off from a odds site I use called scoresandodds.com. So just some FYI... a 7 game series could cost you actually 7 cigars because of the point spread.... and the 5 er. And of course visa versa and anywhere in between. It's basically something to make the series interesting.

Now... any takers for the Warriors and the point spread game condition?

Game #1 tomorrow.

An additional twist.. if the owner of the Mavs pulls a Bob Kraft and hands out Padrons after winning, can those cigars be legitimately called Cuban Padrons?

Sorry for the jack Michael, I'm still trying to process your post! 😛

Ok, so... if 5 people respond saying they're in and take the Warriors, are you putting up fivers against each of them, or are you just looking for one person to take you up?

Ok, so... if 5 people respond saying they're in and take the Warriors, are you putting up fivers against each of them, or are you just looking for one person to take you up?
I'm not looking to be the book np. I'm just trying to root for the Mavz. Trying to make the series a little fun. I might be willing to take on 2 if the right shit talkers raised their hands. It's more for fun than I think I'm going to win.

Michael, are you sure you don't want to base it on the color of refs socks? Or maybe make it an open ended bet where you put up a fiver for which end of the court the winning shot is taken from?🤪

I understand the bet, and I like it. I would take it right now but I have already enjoyed winning some cigars from you so I'll give someone else a chance.

I'm not looking to be the book np. I'm just trying to root for the Mavz. Trying to make the series a little fun. I might be willing to take on 2 if the right shit talkers raised their hands. It's more for fun than I think I'm going to win.

It does sound fun... especially since I don't have a dog in the fight now without my Bucks. I'll take GSW for the series... along with your cigars! 😛

I'd entertain 1 other person too if there's another Mavs fan wanting in. 🏀👍

It does sound fun... especially since I don't have a dog in the fight now without my Bucks. I'll take GSW for the series... along with your cigars! 😛

I'd entertain 1 other person too if there's another Mavs fan wanting in. 🏀👍
Ok.... It should be fun. I know you'll most likely end up with my fiver.... but I'm hoping the game by game point spread treats me to a couple of yours if not more. If it all works out right we will swap some cigars. Here is the site we will use as the point spread game by game part.
https://www.scoresandodds.com/nba
It will change until tip off we will go with the close. Ties... if we have them are a wash.

So a fiver on the series and.... a 1 cigar per game by the point spread bet between us is on.

At the moment tonight's spread is Warriors -5

Ok.... It should be fun. I know you'll most likely end up with my fiver.... but I'm hoping the game by game point spread treats me to a couple of yours if not more. If it all works out right we will swap some cigars. Here is the site we will use as the point spread game by game part.
It will change until tip off we will go with the close. Ties... if we have them are a wash.

So a fiver on the series and.... a 1 cigar per game by the point spread bet between us is on.

Michael, are you sure you don't want to base it on the color of refs socks? Or maybe make it an open ended bet where you put up a fiver for which end of the court the winning shot is taken from?🤪

I understand the bet, and I like it. I would take it right now but I have already enjoyed winning some cigars from you so I'll give someone else a chance.
Now see.... you are the kind of person I would let pile on just because ... well ... It would thrill me to steal your candy. Step right up ... 2 balls for a dollar stud.

Yessir! 👍

@xyz123
I'll leave this up to you. Do you want the 5 er to be blind or put up to see before, for a carrot so's to speak? Same with the Gamers? Blind or show a cigar. The blind is easier. The put up pics a little more involved and hands on. Tit for tats and what nots. Just LMK how involved you want to get.

Blind.👨‍🦯 NC, CC, mix, whatev. My only requirements ever are handmade and not flavored/infused.

And don't be so sure they'll be headed this was with Mavs being underdogs.

I seem to remember a certain horse recently also billed as an underdog... 🏇👑🏆😉

Blind.👨‍🦯 NC, CC, mix, whatev. My only requirements ever are handmade and not flavored/infused.

And don't be so sure they'll be headed this was with Mavs being underdogs.

I seem to remember a certain horse recently also billed as an underdog... 🏇👑🏆😉
Yeah... I forget to put the no infused or flavored disclaimer in. No worries there.

Michael, I'm routing for the Mavs myself. Obviously they got it together for game 7, and Dončić I believe was behind that. The Warriors are good, how good remains to be seen, and I hope it proves to be a nail biting series. If Dončić can preach and the others listen and pull together we might see some good ball.

Michael, I'm routing for the Mavs myself. Obviously they got it together for game 7, and Dončić I believe was behind that. The Warriors are good, how good remains to be seen, and I hope it proves to be a nail biting series. If Dončić can preach and the others listen and pull together we might see some good ball.
I despise the Warriors is my motivation. And.... my Grandson's name is Maverick, so my Mom wants to root for them. So... here we are, under the radar Mav fans for the remainder of the Finals.