• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Waxingmoon Humidors

I advised waxingmoon to discuss this publicly. He has not responded.

I vote to add him to "the list". It's a shame how quickly someone will tarnish their reputation.

Just like a Tootsie Pop...Ah, one...two....ah...474 days.

Is there a reason we are still holding off on his nomination for the list?

I thought he was added to the list this winter?

Maybe I am mistaken.

Paul

ETA: Yea Phil you added him back in March. Inless you are talking about a diffrent list I am not aware of other than the scumbag list.

Paul

Scumbag list is too kind for this guy. What kind of a man allows his reputation as a BOTL, a Craftsman and a Man be destroyed without even a fight. He has made a much worse list in my world!

Do you have any pictures, specs, and or plans for the humidor he was going to make you? Have you moved on from this and just got a diffrent humi or are you still waiting on this to pan out?

Paul

The humidor is in storage with most of my other possessions. I've since taken a life on the road and don't have much use for it.

It's not for sale and I don't intend to repair it. I'll get my money back, and I intend to give Ed his humidor back. I've still got more cards to play but I'd prefer not to have to use them.

Josh, you forgot to sign off on Phil's computer at his house before posting.

I emailed him on July 17th asking if he still intended to make good. He has not responded.