• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Waxingmoon Humidors

Ed (Waxing Moon) owes me a few hundred bucks as well. When I get home from work I'll share my tale, it's long overdue.

Yeah, if ya have the extra coin to spend I will give another shout out for Bob Staebell. I have had my cabinet about 7 yrs now and I still think it was the best gift the wife ever gave me.

If you do have a custom built humi done, be sure the builder has a good understanding of wood movement. What may be beautiful on day one, can be a twisted mess a year from now. I'm doing mostly wood turning these days. Only one humi this past year. Have to go with the flo. Good luck though.

If you do have a custom built humi done, be sure the builder has a good understanding of wood movement. What may be beautiful on day one, can be a twisted mess a year from now. I'm doing mostly wood turning these days. Only one humi this past year. Have to go with the flo. Good luck though.

I may have missed it, but how's the curved humidor coming along.

Due to the economy here in Tucson, I've had to put it on the back burner. When I started the project I had 4 employees and extra time. Now it's just me and an assistant. I do the fabrication and he does wirning and automation. Once I get this big project off my plate I have here I'll be back on it. The customer has changed this project 4 times. Now it went from 3 amps to 9 amps and the picture you see here, this was done twice because he saw me doing another car in carbon fiber and had us re do everything in CF. Trust me, I can't wait to get back on the humi. I have to look at it everyday in anticipation.

393302165.jpg

Here's his response when I asked that he take a look at this thread:

Waxing Moon said:
Thanks for the heads up. However, I have been advised not to engage this case publicly within these forums.

Thanks Again for the heads up on the activity.

Sorry Charlie... ;)

Waxing Moon said:
Thanks for the heads up. However, I have been advised not to engage this case publicly within these forums.

Sorry Charlie... ;)

Sounds like he's speaking in 'Lawyer tongue'.....maybe that guy that came here to hammer WM is suing him.

Ed (Waxing Moon) owes me a few hundred bucks as well. When I get home from work I'll share my tale, it's long overdue.

Josh...has this been resolved?

No, to date Ed Sallee still owes me $287.42. I have not heard from him since February.

Ed has had my money for 474 days.

I would consider making you whole if you would just take that disgusting .gif of the octopus down. LOL

Waxing Moon said:

Sorry Charlie... ;)

I'm pretty sure that he's still taking orders from these forums though :angry:

Is there a reason we are still holding off on his nomination for the list?

Waxing Moon said:

Glad to see he can afford to consult his attorney about the situation. Things must be looking up! :thumbs:

Waxing Moon said:

Glad to see he can afford to consult his attorney about the situation. Things must be looking up! :thumbs:

Do you have any pictures, specs, and or plans for the humidor he was going to make you? Have you moved on from this and just got a diffrent humi or are you still waiting on this to pan out?

Paul

Is there a reason we are still holding off on his nomination for the list?

None that I can see. Seem's he's retained council, won't directly address the situation (at least in these forums), and continues to advertise and apparently sell product elsewhere while neglecting to make past customers whole.

I advised waxingmoon to discuss this publicly. He has not responded.

I vote to add him to "the list". It's a shame how quickly someone will tarnish their reputation.