• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

Bummer. It was a good joke too.
Okay, I looked it up.

keep (one's) powder dry​

To be prepared to act with little advance notice,

I will have you know Jon, that I am type A, I am an Electrical Engineer by degree, I spent my professional career as an independant Project Management and Business Management consultant. And ...... your joke was accurate!

Okay, I looked it up.

keep (one's) powder dry​

To be prepared to act with little advance notice,

I will have you know Jon, that I am type A, I am an Electrical Engineer by degree, I spent my professional career as an independant Project Management and Business Management consultant. And ...... your joke was accurate!
0037BC20-1A36-4D82-87DD-3D7A5353EA22.jpeg

All I saw was "weather", and this Saturday is supposed to be 50 degrees!

I am not missing the snow, but I'm sure it will be coming shortly. 😒

In St. Louis our high tomorrow is 61° and on Sunday a high of 22°. No thank you. And, yes, I understand that it will probably be colder in Michigan and Montana. Keep that sh.t up there already.

In St. Louis our high tomorrow is 61° and on Sunday a high of 22°. No thank you. And, yes, I understand that it will probably be colder in Michigan and Montana. Keep that sh.t up there already.
We are looking at about 50 degrees F and maybe a little rain for NYE, and comparable for Saturday night/Sunday morning on the herf. Definitely beats last week's 25 degrees!

Today was the first day above zero since before Christmas. Thankfully it's snowing too at least!

12” of heavy wet snow. No power. Car cannot get through. View attachment 50840Snow blower won’t start. Kids using their Xmas Snow Tunes like champions right now!
Ok similar isn’t even close. I think we got about 3-4 inches. That is crazy!

I did use my snowblower for a small portion however. Had to make sure it started and was working…always a dice roll though lol.

My shovel is a “flat” shovel made of metal. The strip of metal at the end has come off and it’s kinda been formed into its own style of blade from dragging the cement. Problem is that it catches every crack…and me off guard every time it does lol.

Ok similar isn’t even close. I think we got about 3-4 inches. That is crazy!

I did use my snowblower for a small portion however. Had to make sure it started and was working…always a dice roll though lol.

My shovel is a “flat” shovel made of metal. The strip of metal at the end has come off and it’s kinda been formed into its own style of blade from dragging the cement. Problem is that it catches every crack…and me off guard every time it does lol.
Shovel handle to the guy is no fun.

Well, I was going to post 12 degrees and complain about it, but the thermometer just dropped to 11, grrr.

It was 6 here Sunday morning, but we've rebounded nicely - supposed to be in the 60s today.