• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

So how is it that the NW gets so hot? I thought that the weather came in from the north which would be colder then a hundred plus degrees? What am I missing?

Morning thunder storm is strange, but hopefully will get it all out of its system before our first practice tonight. PXL_20210713_160923984.jpg

We've only had like 3 100+ days so far this year. Supposed to be 97 today and had cloud cover, it only got up to 89. I'll take it - but I'll take 100 every day as opposed to that -14 crap we had this winter.

We’ve not hit 100 this far into summer yet and that’s a miracle in itself. Supposed to be 100+ for the next week or so, not that I’m complaining. Once it hits 90 or above, I sweat just waking from my vehicle to inside.

Ugh. We have had similar weather for awhile, but finally got a reprieve for the last two days. They say t-storms coming back Wednesday and we have a precariously perched tree partially uprooted resting on a brick wall and threatening to fall on mine or the neighbors garage.

So we are hoping it gets taken care of tomorrow, but it’s up to the electrical company because no one else will go near it.

Anyway, back to the weather…will it ever be nice again?? It’s either hot and humid or rain lol. And I thought I was “done” with winter, but I think I want it back lol.

@{tpc} i am so ready for fall. I am over sweating and putting on sunblock. I want to pull out the long sleeves and decide if I’m wearing shorts and a long sleeve or pants and a tshirt.

I
@{tpc} i am so ready for fall. I am over sweating and putting on sunblock. I want to pull out the long sleeves and decide if I’m wearing shorts and a long sleeve or pants and a tshirt.
I’m tired of always smelling like bug repellent. It’s a daily use thing in my profession. Even the dry stuff makes me feel gross.
Don’t even get me started on ball and gooch sweat. My father never warned me about that shit after fifty.