• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weird cigars

Which end am I supposed to stick in mouth? Am I supposed to cut the end that isn't cut?

Ekans said:
Which end am I supposed to stick in mouth? Am I supposed to cut the end that isn't cut?
[snapback]283313[/snapback]​

The side with the newpaper filter... no cutting neccesary. light the uncut end. Remember its not a stogie its a cheroot that costs less then a penny to buy! Inhale the smoke if you desire...
-Rob

tjm5019 said:
i don't know about the rest of you, but i'd be afraid of dying!!
[snapback]283331[/snapback]​

That'll probably be my feeling as well when I light it up :D

There is no way I would put my mouth on either end of it, especially if there is a newspaper filter. Im glad some of you commented on the possible illicit uses for this, it just looked like some south asian blunt with a band on it to me. But hey they are your lungs and taste buds so Phucket! Let us know what happens, though and pics would be great.

CYG

Hey, if you don't want to try it, I will. I am always up for new and odd experiences. I would give a full report!

I have no strong recollection of them... Not too bad but if you are expecting anything like a cigar be ready to be extremely disapointed. It's just a unusual nicotine delivery device!
Post a review! It would probably jar my memory...

-Rob

Wurm said:
Thats not a true cigar... thats a "Biddie" made from the leaves of a tree and not tobacco.

If its anything like the ones I used to buy and smoke here in Germany before the government declared them a "controlled substance" it will have about

2.3 to 3.4mg of Nicotine and 13 to 20mg of Tar.

Be very careful with that thing Sakari, I've known alot of people who got very ill from them. I used to smoke them to get legally high.

*edit due to spelling :sign:
[snapback]283039[/snapback]​
yep..they are illegal here for the reasons stated here by wurm.

"2.3 to 3.4mg of Nicotine and 13 to 20mg of Tar."

a true cancer stick

rob300c said:
Ekans said:
[snapback]283313[/snapback]​

The side with the newpaper filter... no cutting neccesary. light the uncut end. Remember its not a stogie its a cheroot that costs less then a penny to buy! Inhale the smoke if you desire...
-Rob
[snapback]283327[/snapback]​

I dont think I would want to put that near my mouth, much less inhale anything out of it

LoL Sakke :D I had no idea you had sticks like that. Those look scary and illegal.

Ekans said:
Yeah and you're going to smell one of 'em tonight :laugh:
[snapback]284371[/snapback]​
Can't wait for the review... :whistling:

We all want a full report in the "Review" section tomorrow...with all of this discussion, you owe us that much!!

-Fetter

Zeebra said:
I love the name of the place "Phuket". Right before you light this bad boy up just say "Ah Phuk-et! i'm smoking this!!!"
[snapback]283034[/snapback]​

It's actually pronounced "poo-khet" though. Fun place.

As for the cigar, I doubt that's even tobacco in there heh. Good luck.

Hehe, I'd love to see a Ginseng style review with this one! Start out with a pic of that big 'ol root next to some chocoloate brownies and a nissan mug of coffee!

FYI: The universal antidote for poisoning is activated charcol. :laugh:

Doc.

Edited for spelling