• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

weird question

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
If you needed to have a giant inflatable squirrel made where could have this designed/made?
Yes, this is a serious question.
No, it is not for a sex toy you perverts!

Thanks!

-Rob

I dropped "giant inflatable squirrel" into Google and several pages of potential sources turned up.  Might have to do some digging, but it seems like there are a ton of sources.....

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about sources!

BlindedByScience said:
I dropped "giant inflatable squirrel" into Google and several pages of potential sources turned up.  Might have to do some digging, but it seems like there are a ton of sources.....
My google image search was even better. I added a few words ;)

I am aware of one site that has something but it is the wrong color scheme.

Thanks for the input!

-Rob

I know we don't disclose what was said in PMs but Rob, your message really disturbed me.  And I urge you to please read and understand NY Penal Code §130.20 subsection 3, which states:
Code:
§ 130.20  Sexual misconduct.
  A person is guilty of sexual misconduct when:
  3. He or she engages in sexual conduct with an animal, whether real or inflatable, or a dead human
body.
  Sexual misconduct is a class A misdemeanor.

The unions get the giant rats. If you are still in need, I have a cal into my local to see where they get them. I'll post when I hear back.

Ian

Hey Rob,
Sorry I can't help you but I have to say; I can't for Greatful1 to see your request!

NASTY said:
I know we don't disclose what was said in PMs but Rob, your message really disturbed me.  And I urge you to please read and understand NY Penal Code §130.20 subsection 3, which states:

§ 130.20 Sexual misconduct.
A person is guilty of sexual misconduct when:
3. He or she engages in sexual conduct with an animal, whether real or inflatable, or a dead human
body.
Sexual misconduct is a class A misdemeanor.
I can only imagine how you know this!  :whistling:

....and I don't want to know what rob wants with one!

Hilarious thread...I about spit up my coffee at work reading some of these posts.

rob300c said:
If you needed to have a giant inflatable squirrel made where could have this designed/made?

Thanks!

-Rob

So, I guess you are all set on inflatable nuts then????

MX said:

Thanks!

-Rob

So, I guess you are all set on inflatable nuts then????
No, I am not all set on inflatable nuts.
Why else would I need a damn inflatable squirrel?
Geez, some people.

-Rob

dude i saw your name and a title of weird question and was like what could this be but i never imagined this. way too funny