• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome Back Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The street dance for all you anti Bill folks is over...Bill is back to stay. :D

I don't remember anyone doing a street dance when Bill got banned. But I do think CP would be a better place without his constant name calling, flaming and baiting.

If Rod is sincere that baiting will bet you banned, then I think it's just a matter of time before Bill uses up his 7 remaining lives and gets a permanent ban. It's not what I want to see happen, but I don't think Bill can help himself. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

And Sam the smallest spark here at CP is you, you stopped being a factor ages ago, don't believe me? Do a search of your posts, you haven"t brought anything meaningful to the table in a very very long time.
Keep thinking that wurmy. You can't always be wrong but you're perfect up to now.

NA

...But I do think CP would be a better place without his constant name calling, flaming and baiting.

I'm glad you think that, Steve... Please pass that on to your little pals Jeremy, Wurm and the others who don't believe they have to answer for their obnoxious behavior... ;)

...and just in case you miss the true meaning of "name calling, flaming and baiting" - pointing out someone did something wrong is not "name calling, flaming and baiting". This, however, is...

jeremy shoots both feet with a double barrel shotgun...

Dern, bugs usually scurry for cover when the lights come on. These ones here is particularly dense I guess.

NA

...But I do think CP would be a better place without his constant name calling, flaming and baiting.

I'm glad you think that, Steve... Please pass that on to your little pals Jeremy, Wurm and the others who don't believe they have to answer for their obnoxious behavior... ;)

...and just in case you miss the true meaning of "name calling, flaming and baiting" - pointing out someone did something wrong is not "name calling, flaming and baiting". This, however, is...

You and Sam do it all the time George, heck you even altered a quoted post of mine to make it look like I called you a name. Funny how you hypocrites always want to hold others to the "high" standards you don"t maintain yourselves.

But hey I've had my belly full of this thread. So take care gents you can continue the war without me until Rod decides to lock it.

*edited for spelling*

George, I'm not responsible for the behavior of others on this board, only my own.

You can't deny that if we were to individually quote all of CC's posts that involved name calling, flaming or baiting it would take up a LOT of space. In fact I challenge ANYONE to point out ANY member (past or present) who's done more name calling/flaming/baiting than CC.

Steve - I challenge you to find anyone who's posted more, or contributed more to this board than Bill... As in contributed we certainly can't ignore things like - passes, trades, group buys, newbie sampler trades, knowledge on cigar subjects, etc., etc.... And yes - he's been instrumental in disposing of some of the trash from time to time...

But, c'mon - let's focus on the negative... What the heck - let's make Bill look like a REAL bad guy - whatcha say, steve... Just remember - you're casting light on only one part of Bill's time and posts here (yes, Steve - quite a LONG time here, in fact).

I know - wurmy is a "stand up" "contributing" member - hell - he has damn near the same number of posts as you Steve - and he's been here half the time. What fine posts they are too!!! Lots of great contributions!!! :rolleyes:

But please go on, steve - this is saying volumes about the value of your "opinion"... ;)

edited to add:

And - BTW - you're sticking up for your buddy jeremy... remember, the guy who started this latest poop storm - also speaks volumes about your credibility as well. He may have said it - but you choose to accept it....

George, I'm just tired of all the BS here lately, I really am. And I'm not referring to your or anyone else's posts in particular, but to the general tone of CP over the past few months. I'm especially sorry that I contributed to a good deal of it, even though that was not my intent.

This is my home, the members here (new, old, or somewhere in between) are my brothers, for good or bad. The bickering just needs to stop. Can we at least agree on that?

To any and all members offended by my use of another board's quote- I apologize. It was not the right thing to do and I see that now. I let my emotion and frustration get the best of me. Again, my apologies to my CP BOTLs involved or not.

George, I'm just tired of all the BS here lately, I really am. And I'm not referring to your or anyone else's posts in particular, but to the general tone of CP over the past few months. I'm especially sorry that I contributed to a good deal of it, even though that was not my intent.

This is my home, the members here (new, old, or somewhere in between) are my brothers, for good or bad. The bickering just needs to stop. Can we at least agree on that?

I'm all ears on what you think can be done to get the bickering to stop... Please - I think you're on to something here...

To any and all members offended by my use of another board's quote- I apologize. It was not the right thing to do and I see that now. I let my emotion and frustration get the best of me. Again, my apologies to my CP BOTLs involved or not.

Remember when people talked about cigars on CIGAR pass. I know that may have been awhile ago and I understand some people are too busy typing to actually understand people talk about interesting things here. But I promise, there was a time when cigars were the main topic of conversation.

The apology is fine and dandy but it still doesn't make it go away. It's kind of like, "Hey Bill, I can see why your wife left you..." followed by "no wait, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry." So instead of apologizing, prove it with your actions. Walk it, don't talk it.

The easiest way to stop the bickering is by keeping yer fu(king mouth shut. But ending the bickering is not what you are about right now. Right now you are about proving yer point. You are so ready to make controversial stands and statements knowing it goes against the grain. What ever ligitimate points you have, is drowned out by the fact you run off at the mouth and take a controversial stand on most topics. This has burned up most of the credibility you ever earned here. I am personally sick and tired of your posts. Do the right thing and shut up for once.

Emo

SHawk decided to PM me a parting shot that just reinforces my opinion of him. Not to mention he isn't trying to stop the bickering.

Emo

I'm sick of the apologies. If you have to ask someone to apologize what you get is something far less. How about for once in your miserable lives you stand behind what you say and take yer lumps? How about if you don't like what is going on you don't add to it by making stupid comments? How about if this place doesn't suit you, you find a place that does?
I posted something in an open forum and some silly twit thinks it was behind his back. As if this silly twit had to break a 15 digit cypher to gain access to what I said. Hello? It was open to the public, over 200 people saw it. Now this same silly person and company, in their riteous indignation and zeal, have gone stumbling around and proved my initial statement and are sorry. I can't say I blame them for that but you are who you are. There is no denying that.

NA

Oh, look... so much hot air in this post it launched a balloon...

creamland.jpeg

...and at the same time appears to be a lot of BS... :laugh:

The :rolleyes: was because someone not even involved in that matter put their two cents in. Not because my apology wasn't sincere. George I thought you knew me better then that.

The :rolleyes: was because someone not even involved in that matter put their two cents in. Not because my apology wasn't sincere. George I thought you knew me better then that.

Yep - and you did it to Ric - I did think I knew you better than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.