• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome Back Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stayed completely out of this whole mess up until now, but I feel compelled to comment.

This is a thread welcoming Bill back to CP; I and others are glad he's returned. If you do not like Bill, or have issues with Bill, that's fine; you may even be justified in holding these opinions.

However those of you who are turning this "welcome back" thread into yet another pissing contest are showing zero class. Part of being an adult is learning how to get along with people you don't like, or people who have done things to you that you consider unjust. Part of being an adult is letting things go.

Get over it, cease turning this thread into a pissing contest, and move on with your life. If you can't say anything positive here, then do everyone a favor and move along without hitting the "Reply" button. No one is going to think worse of you because you failed to get in your shots.

In fact, they might think better of you.

George, I'm just tired of all the BS here lately, I really am. And I'm not referring to your or anyone else's posts in particular, but to the general tone of CP over the past few months. I'm especially sorry that I contributed to a good deal of it, even though that was not my intent.

This is my home, the members here (new, old, or somewhere in between) are my brothers, for good or bad. The bickering just needs to stop. Can we at least agree on that?

Oh, look... so much hot air in this post it launched a balloon...

creamland.jpeg

...and at the same time appears to be a lot of BS... :laugh:

Second greatest reply ever.

The :rolleyes: was because someone not even involved in that matter put their two cents in. Not because my apology wasn't sincere. George I thought you knew me better then that.

I didn't realize I needed an invitation to participate in a thread on a forum I've been a part of for almost THREE YEARS. I'm sorry that my contribution to this thread wasn't as important as your eyerolling.

I guess you just proved my point that just because you make an apology it doesn't mean you "get it".

I've stayed completely out of this whole mess up until now, but I feel compelled to comment.

This is a thread welcoming Bill back to CP; I and others are glad he's returned. If you do not like Bill, or have issues with Bill, that's fine; you may even be justified in holding these opinions.

However those of you who are turning this "welcome back" thread into yet another pissing contest are showing zero class. Part of being an adult is learning how to get along with people you don't like, or people who have done things to you that you consider unjust. Part of being an adult is letting things go.

Get over it, cease turning this thread into a pissing contest, and move on with your life. If you can't say anything positive here, then do everyone a favor and move along without hitting the "Reply" button. No one is going to think worse of you because you failed to get in your shots.

In fact, they might think better of you.

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Excellent point, very well put Moki my sentiments exactly mate. after this hopefully there is no need to say anything else. In the immortal words of South Park's Officer Barbrady:"
officerBarbrady.gif
" :sign: [/font]

Rod can we get this shiz fest locked?

I'm at a loss for words how this has turned out.

the asshat brigade permitted to post with impunity at Cigarpass.
Hale, Wurm, The Great (big fucking) King Rat, oh and that guy in a dress, what's his name.... kilted sunthin'. More to come no doubt.

NA

Don't forget the(ass)hatguy

What a class act statement. We’ve much more respect for you now. :laugh:

I’m glad you and your no good crew show your true colors over and over for all to see. The only place you guys can thrive is in an un-moderated board. Your crew’s track record speaks for it self. Banned from other cigar communities numerous times. ;)

Bravo.

I’m glad you and your no good crew show your true colors over and over for all to see. The only place you guys can thrive is in an un-moderated board. Your crew’s track record speaks for it self. Banned from other cigar communities numerous times. ;)

Bravo.

As usual you come in and stir the pot, why? What is the point of your post GKR? For once show some class and keep your mouth shut.

Rod, can I ask again to have this crap locked?

Hale, Wurm, The Great (big fucking) King Rat, oh and that guy in a dress, what's his name.... kilted sunthin'. More to come no doubt.

NA

Bravo.

And this post makes you a "class act" right? Keep it up rat.......

NA

Bravo.

GRK,

Do you have to work at being an ass or does it come naturally?

DG

I take it back. Stay home.

From CigarSnobs.com:
Mar 10 2006, 10:21 PM

I don't understand why a post that was made on March 10th is brought back up on March 17th when everything has cooled down and settled... If you had never stirred the pot, this would be over and gone.

Rod can we get this shiz fest locked?

I'm at a loss for words how this has turned out.

I agree, can we lock this thing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.