• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well boys, the Cutler drama continues..

BREAKING NEWS: Cutler to the Bears! Denver gets Orton and 2 picks but out of all the teams he was "supposed" to go to, this is kind of shocking.....

I wonder who the Broncos will pick with the #1 spot in 2010's draft?

BREAKING NEWS: Cutler to the Bears! Denver gets Orton and 2 picks but out of all the teams he was "supposed" to go to, this is kind of shocking.....

GREAT MOVE...finally. The bears have been lacking a quality, star QB since the 80's.

Hopefully Cutler can provide the offense that we need...we certainly have the defense.

I feel bad for Orton, but he showed a lot this year, and I really hope Denver gives him a shot. He's a good QB, makes great decisions, and is one of those silent leaders.

Bears gave up a TON for Cutler, but it's what this team needs...a star QB.

-Aaron

I'm sure this is what all the Broncos fans wanted....Kyle Orton as their QB.

Glad I already sold my tickets for the upcoming season! :laugh: :sign:

Broncos fans, repeat after me, rebuilding mode. Sad but true. :(

From what I heard they were asking, I am happy the lions didn't bite. We have way too many needs. The sad thing is though, he will be in our division.