• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well guys I'm going in for surgery tomorrow

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I have a few loose agreements to send stuff out, so please don't be surprised if things don't get sent for a week or so.

I don't want to be too specific but a) It's not major surgery b) They do have to put me under and c) it's kind of exploratory, and the outcome, while I have a positive attitude, is uncertain and may lead to certain lifestyle changes for me. Those changes would involve me not being able to work out as hard as I want to and participate in all the strenuous activities I would like to. It's not like I won't be able to walk or anything :)

I have plenty of cigars to smoke during my recovery, thanks in part to the generosity of this site. I notice that the nic kick really works synergistically with opiate painkillers, so I should be able to make myself as comfortable as possible as I recover.

Though you did not solicit them, my Prayers will be with you anyway!

Hope all is OK

Smokin a good one for you tonight. Milk it for all it's worth, buddy! :)

Best of luck Lumberg......we'll be thinking of you and all the good painkillers you get afterwards :)

Don't forget to post a picture of your scar!!!! :p

mhn said:
DaveWF said:
Don't forget to post a picture of your scar!!!! :p
don't just post it, use it as your Avatar! :p
Man I don't have a digicam. But I will ask for them to save pictures of the operation if they have the ability to do so.

Thanks for the support guys.

Hope everything goes well. When you get better I'll be expecting a pain killer bomb! LOL

Lum,

Best wishes to you and I hope that all goes as planned. I hope that those "lifestyle" changes don't have to happen. Smoke plenty of cigars and take plently of pills.

I shall smoke a FINE cigar in hopes of a full and speedy recovery for you! You do the same and I think you'll be alright!

Best of luck

Phil

Looks like a lot of you guys are using this as an excuse to smoke a fine cigar! (like you need an excuse :p )

So try to smoke a cigar for me tomorrow some time between the hours of 4:30 and 6:30 PM, EST.

That way I will be thinking of you guys (and maybe dream of beautiful, tasty cigars) and you guys can send some positive energy my way!

And make it a good one! No dog rockets!

LOL

Seriously, thanks again for the support guys.

nicotine and painkillers

what a wonderful mix.

best of wishes!

don't get all ansy and stab the doctor by mistake.

Good luck and I'll be thinking about 'ya. Don't let them leave anything extra in there when they leave (like sponges, forcips, old towles, etc.)!