• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well, I give up.

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
I've torn this house apart looking for them, but I really think they're gone.  What have I been hunting for?  My favorite cigar case from Casa Fuente and my Xikar cutter.  Either a black hole opened up here in my house or I mistakenly left them somewhere I suppose.  Really hate that they're gone.  The cutter is easily replaceable, but the case I bought on my first trip to Vegas and it was my favorite.

Surely I'm not the only one who has misplaced their treasured cigar artifacts?

Nope. I have no damn clue where my other cutter went. Sucks! :(

I lost my mind a long while back and STILL haven't been able to find it.

:D

I know that sucks brother. I lost two pair of Raybans at the lake a couple weeks ago. Then my wife looks and says she lost her Vogue sunglasses. We're wearing $5 Walmart sunglasses now.

I had a sentimental Lotus Tabletop Lighter Keystone_Raider gifted me several Christmases ago. Had my initials engraved on it. Just disappeared one day! Two years later, and I still wonder where it is as miss it.

I lose cigar stuff all the time.....one thing is my favorite ST. DuPont lighter.  They always pop back up at some point in the future.  Hell, I have even accused friends of friends of inadvertently taking it home with them only to find it a few months later in a jacket pocket or something.  One contributor to the phenomenon is that my wife likes to "ferret" things away.  If I come into the how and leave them on the counter....after a day or two they go into her holding area that is constantly on the move....makes for a fun bit of cat and mouse with my cigar accessories.

Yeah, I've misplaced my cigar case as well still loaded with 5 sticks in it....... sad, sad day...

You have to remember.  A lot of adult beverage is involved with great cigar smoking.  Hmmmmm what could have happened to the lost treasures?  LOL, it has been my experience.......anything could happen.

Probably stolen by the same person who keeps taking all of my socks.

Lost my palio cutter. A few months later bought a new one. A few months after that found the first one. Now I have two.

I lost a pretty good light a couple of months ago. I have no excuse, I was outside at a party and drunk...like everyone else!

Relax fellas, give it twenty more years and two days after you lost it you forget what it was.

Two weeks ago I lost pair one of my cheaters. I buy them by the three pack at Costco. Dug out pair two. Went out to cut the lawn, lost them somewhere. I am now wearing pair three. Presuming I don't lose these ill buy another three pack on shopping day ( if I remember).

They are in your car.........

Have faith, all  will be right.

I lost my a set of Loupes that I used to keep in my briefcase.
If you find your case and lighter, can you please see if there are a set of Loupes, on a lanyard, with them?

Heh, usually I don't lose stuff. Most often I sit on it or step on it and break it. Sorry my precious cutters....lol.

I do have a cf ashtray though but it sits on the mantle unless a special occasion it I've had a few of the aforementioned "adult beverages". Knock on wood....still intact. :)

For me, it's the lighters. I should just stick with Ronsons... sigh.

Sucks that you lost the case. The sentimental value is what hurts the most I'm sure.

It'll probably turn up some time in the future when you least expect it and have you scratching your head wondering why in hell you placed it there in the first place.

I lost a five pack of VR Famosos with 3 cigars left in it after Pheasant hunting 3+ years ago.  Found it in the hunting coat this past month and there they were.  The coat was in the basement and the cigars smoked fine.  Here's hoping you have the same result in your search.

The famosos were a favorite of mine as well.  Glad you found them.