• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well I'm Back

Welcome to cp! Be sure to read the new member guide and post an intro in the introduce yourself here forum

Welcome back bro! And there were 1or2 meltdown but they can't blame it on you :D ;)

Welcome to cp! Be sure to read the new member guide and post an intro in the introduce yourself here forum

I was told to sign up here because a guy called Phil had the best sources for Cuban Crafter cigars at the lowest prices. So if he can't give me a source I'm outta here!

Welcome back, Anthony. Great to see you back, brother. Just make sure you put some time in before posting a sale, will you? :p

Welcome back Brotha! Just don't post a sale or ISO until your activity is re-established!

Damn Stray beat me to it!

Did I win?

Welcome back!
Looking forward to sharing a smoke with you.

-Rob

Glad to have you back, Anthony! You were certainly missed. :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome back to all!

By the way Gary and Phil I keep my member active, so if I wanted to post a sale I don't see a problem. :whistling:

I think I have a box or two of some nice 2003 ELs I could make available :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way Gary and Phil I keep my member active, so if I wanted to post a sale I don't see a problem. :whistling:

I think I have a box or two of some nice 2003 ELs I could make available :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How about some 1992 Rare Estate Reserve Opus X? With cello as dark as shellac!?

<size DOES matter>

How about some 1992 Rare Estate Reserve Opus X? With cello as dark as shellac!?

<size DOES matter>

Sorry Gary, I already aquired those from Anthony earlier today as I had a feeling you'ld be asking for those.......