• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well I'm Back

Thanks for the welcome back to all!

By the way Gary and Phil I keep my member active, so if I wanted to post a sale I don't see a problem. :whistling:

I think I have a box or two of some nice 2003 ELs I could make available :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How about some 1992 Rare Estate Reserve Opus X? With cello as dark as shellac!?

<size DOES matter>

Sorry Gary, I already aquired those from Anthony earlier today as I had a feeling you'ld be asking for those.......

No problem Charlie, I'll cook up another special batch for Gary.

Welcome back buddy. Hope all is well with you. People have tried to win in your absence, but it just isn't the same.

Tone glad to have you back cant wait to light'em up with you soon

Glad you made it back safely Anthony. Welcome back. :thumbs:

Thank you gentlemen!

Looking forward to a get together with the NY crew soon. I hope the cigars in my locker are still smokeable :0 Unless Elliot gave them all out :p

Welcome home Tony. Glad to see our government returned you in one piece, and more then likely still sound mind.

Joe G

I hope no one missed me while I was on a tax payer paid sabbatical. Did smoke a ton of cigars while away and managed to get to see a few of the folks on this board. Unfortunately my internet access was limited :( Hope we didn't have too many melt downs along the way :D

Good to be back at work and on CP!

Glad to have ya back safe and sound (well safe anyway...lol)

Hey Anthony

Pls read the red fonts in bold! No ISO or group buys for you! Sign up for the newbie trade Welcome brother, I miss you!

Best,
Joe

Thank you gentlemen!

Looking forward to a get together with the NY crew soon. I hope the cigars in my locker are still smokeable :0 Unless Elliot gave them all out :p

Gave them out? We've been asking the girls to go get your cigars for us Tony.