• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well it's done!

Anthony,

You have the perfect cabinet for the perfect collection of smokes. I noticed the limited edition Monte and PSDs. :thumbs:

Just saw this thread, albeit a bit late. Anyway, congrats Tony!!
That is one hell of a set up...inside and out. Enjoy!

gorgeous cabinet Anthony :thumbs:

where did you stash the BGMs ???

Sweet, how is the temp control on it? Do you have it set lower then the normal house temperature?

Ray, it is in the basement, so the temp control hasn't kicked in yet as it's set at 65 degrees. House temp. is at 62 during the day since we are not at home and at 5:30 it kicks in to 68. We will see what the summer brings. If I would have put this in the den, I think I would have had an issue with the summer months. The humidity on it has been spot on. Only problem is I'm almost at full capacity. I'm glad I still have my coolers. LOL

Sweet, how is the temp control on it? Do you have it set lower then the normal house temperature?

On another note I've been told to lose the plastic trays :laugh:

Yours is just slightly larger then mine and I ran into that same problem. I got past 1100 cigars in it and it was really full so I just stopped buying for awhile. More money for scotch :)

I indulge all my other hobbies as well :laugh:

Yours is just slightly larger then mine and I ran into that same problem. I got past 1100 cigars in it and it was really full so I just stopped buying for awhile. More money for scotch :)