• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well it's done!

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
Well I have a new humidor to store some more cigars :D

DCP_1956.jpg

DCP_1957-1.jpg

Should be here next week. Thanks Matthew from Avallo.

It's the DDD cooled model.

WOW! That's just beautiful, Anthony. Congrats. I guess you weren't kidding about aging those White Owls.

WOW! That's just beautiful, Anthony. Congrats. I guess you weren't kidding about aging those White Owls.

Sam you are correct not only for the White Owls, but for the Dutch Masters, El Productos, Phillies Blunts all flavors and my prized Garcia y Vega candela cigars.

I think you'll like that humidor, Anthony. I have their model #1200, and my only regret is I didn't get the larger model!! The humidification system works great, about as "set and forget" as it gets. It only took mine a couple of days to stabilize, and it's been rock solid ever since.

Congratulations, and enjoy!!

So which one is the Moontrance shelf?

Great looking humi, Anthony. How long did this one take from order to delivery?

Wilkey

So which one is the Moontrance shelf?

Great looking humi, Anthony. How long did this one take from order to delivery?

Wilkey

Started the process first week of November and I got notification of progress along the way. Great dealing with Matthew as he asked questions along through the process an got back to me in a timely fashion. Hopefully it will be here next week.

No Moontrance in my future wouldn't want to cross contaminate the Pineapple or Peach White Owls!

Back