• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well it's done!

Now that's a humi. Great choice! It will certainly add a little flavor to the room. (pun intended)

Tony - if you fill that up and you still need room, I recommend you open your own store :D - Beautiful piece of furniture -

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!!!

The first thought I had when I looked at the pics was, "That looks like an Avallo Accumonitor Humidity Control system."

I have the Avallo AH-2000 model. And I am DAMN Happy with it! You'll love that humidor. I think that Avallo is right up there with Staebell and Aristocrat humidors. :D

Just make sure to allow adequate time for seasoning. :)

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!!!

The first thought I had when I looked at the pics was, "That looks like an Avallo Accumonitor Humidity Control system."

I have the Avallo AH-2000 model. And I am DAMN Happy with it! You'll love that humidor. I think that Avallo is right up there with Staebell and Aristocrat humidors. :D

Just make sure to allow adequate time for seasoning. :)

I'm looking forward to getting home. It was going to go in my den, but I decided to keep it in the basement for now. I'll see how long it takes to set up. I'll see if I can post some pictures when it gets home this week.

I'd like to see better pictures as well, it looks like a real nice unit.

I would be particularly interested in pictures of the cooling system. The controls, the power supply etc.

Seeya!

Well delivery is scheduled for tomorrow and I have to make room in the basement for it. Pictures to follow.

SA----WHEAT! Big enough you can put a chair in there and just watch :)

Matthew is a helluva craftsman. If I ever buy another cabinet, it'll be from him.

Thanks to all for the kind words. Yes it is a good feeling to finally get a cabinet after over 20 months!

I have a bad board on the humidty and temperature sensor so I have to wait to get that, it should arrive by Tuesday. So she'll have to sit until I get that resolved once that is done pictures will follow. By the way it is much larger than I thought, Matt at Avallo did a good job on it and the detail shows.

Thanks to all for the kind words. Yes it is a good feeling to finally get a cabinet after over 20 months!

I have a bad board on the humidty and temperature sensor so I have to wait to get that, it should arrive by Tuesday. So she'll have to sit until I get that resolved once that is done pictures will follow. By the way it is much larger than I thought, Matt at Avallo did a good job on it and the detail shows.
That's great news, Anthony! Must be nice to get out of coolers and into the good stuff. :thumbs:

Wilkey