• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well now that was a weird BOMB...

Easy with the 80's new wave stuff there ironpeddler.  That stuff is a resource that must be used with caution and sufficient warnings.   

The hits keep on coming...

Thank you so much:

Micheal (whylieineedacigar)
Greg (kingantz)
Daniel (Kid Montana)
Also a box that came from TN but the return addy is from Montreal Canada???

You guys are all way to good to me and I can't thank you enough.

Paul

Okay as my wife would say I am pretty emotional for a guy and you guys are really pushing me to the limits of a tear or two flowing! I come home today too 4 more boxes in the mail and I am just dumbfounded by the notes and the love you guys have shown me. I am stunned I truly am and at a loss for words. Along with the 4 boxes I got a PM from a brother last night telling me he is out of town but sent me a PP bomb and wants me to take my wife out to a nice dinner. I am truly blessed to have made such great friends here at CP and have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of you. 

Dave (thechenman)
Anthony (toneNY)
Brian (Jonesy)
Tom (BlindedbyScience)
Bill (CigSid)

Among everyone else I have previously mentioned THANK YOU doesn't even cut it. If we have never met before I really hope we do some day and get to share some fine leaf!

A true and sincere Thank You,
Paul 

And the hits keep coming - nice work gentlemen. How does that song go?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

Light this! said:
And the hits keep coming - nice work gentlemen. How does that song go?

Don't laugh I may need to bring the MLB cigars over to your walk-in... 

No problem. Rent is one cigar per day out of that package.  ;)

Seriously though, I have no problem with it brother.

Hey Paul, you are very welcome and I hope you enjoy the sticks I and everyone else sent along...!!

Arrived home to find another box in the mail from a great BOTL. Jeff (2K6TBSS) hit me and hi me hard.

Once again I can't thank you all enough and most of you know me well enough that you will know I will PIF. I can't get over the kindness you all have shown me. Thank you so very much.

If you sent me a package and are not on this list I ask you to please PM me If you want your identity hidden from the community I will do that but there was two packages that the return addy's were very messy that I could not decipher and would like to know who you are.

Paul

As someone on the receiving end of an EPIC bombing run I know full well how truly humbling this can be.

Great target. Way to go guys

You are very welcome Paul.  Sorry I couldn't make the actual ship date, but life got in the way.

2K6TBSS said:
You are very welcome Paul.  Sorry I couldn't make the actual ship date, but life got in the way.
Been there brother no worries at all thanks again.

Paul