• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

I don't think anybody told Swissy about the long standing, non-written, non-verbal rule ...... ;) . Sorry Swissy but we're not allowed to ship anything to Alaska after June 27th.

:cool:

ree ree robusto said:
If I remember correctly, this is the West Coast Pass, not the MidWest Pass ya damn Oki. :p
[snapback]201131[/snapback]​

It's OKIE, dang. It's not even 4:20 there yet and you're already buzzed.

Freaking hippie AZ teachers.

bfreebern said:
Damn whiners or is it winers or winos? Hell.
[snapback]201129[/snapback]​

I'm guessing Winos as our dear wine boy tends to post some when he's tipping a bottle or two back :whistling:

geez fellas,
can't we all just get along??
(as long as the TAA's make it up here! :laugh: otherwise it's WAR! :angry: )

Oh yea... what TAA's? what's it stand for? 'take another advil'? I know nuthink... move along, move along... nothing to see here...

Gee, can't wait to get them La Gloria Cubana Series 5... yummy yummy... :whistling:

ree ree robusto said:
Oh yeah, that trade embargo deal with the eskimos up there.
[snapback]201128[/snapback]​

PS... i'm not eskimo, just a sourdough! And if I were native, this area has more Aleut and Athabascan, so honor your trade embargo with the Eskimos, and you can still send up here! ha! :p

Sounds great! I've got a Reisling chilling for my shaking beef Vietmanese dish tonight.

Hey NorCal, you ever go into the city and eat at The Slanted Door?

Haven't been there but I have heard good things about it. Tonight its Mexican food in Milpitas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool: