• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

Take: 18. Diablo, Picante
Put: 2 pack Fresh, frozen Halibut (05)

I'll take that trade anyday!

Fresh Halibut in LA will cost me close to $20 a lb!

wow...
I can't even imagine how much my freezer would go for there... it's full!! (20c.f.)!

Crap... I'd be RICH!! Woohoo!! (this is why... not Halibut, but you'll get the idea...)
IMG_0471.jpg

Edit: add photo

here's a prelim on my P/T's...

Take: 14. Cohiba, Esplendidos (04) ISOM
Put: 8 packs (2 fish) Smoked Copper River Red Salmon (04)

Take: 18. Diablo, Picante
Put: 2 pack Fresh, frozen Halibut (05)

Take: 62. Opus X Toast Across America 2003
Put: 2 packs (1 fish) fresh frozen China Poot Red Salmon (05)

Take: 63. Diamond Crown Maximus Toast Across America 2003
Put: 2 packs (1/2 big fish) fresh, frozen Kenai River King, sea caught

All shipped in a different, freezer box via FedEx...

Any problems let me know asap...

( :laugh: :p :laugh: :p :laugh: :p :laugh: :p )

Don't even tempt me like that! can you imagine the wine and fish party I could throw :0

But for the DCM TAT it probably should be a whole fish ;)

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Don't even tempt me like that! can you imagine the wine and fish party I could throw :0

But for the DCM TAT it probably should be a whole fish ;)

[snapback]202083[/snapback]​

Ok Ok Ok... you drive a hard bargin...
I'll have to throw in some moose sausage and caribou burger I see...

And that DCM TAA... well, lets just say the fish was 45 pounds... the filet would weigh in around 10-12 pounds itself... :whistling:

:laugh:
I'll have some serious P/T's soon for you...

OK.. here we go.

TAKE: 1. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, Corona Gorda
PUT: Gurkha Regent Class Robusto

TAKE: 14. Cohiba, Esplendidos (04)
PUT: Cohiba Siglo VI

TAKE: 18. Diablo, Picante
PUT: CAO Brazilia Lambada

TAKE: 20. Rocky Patel, Naked Edge Corojo (MSRP?)
PUT: AF Hemingway Classic natural

Not sure on the Cohiba 'swap'... but the best ISOM i have for trade is the Siglo VI ... I'll leave it to the masses to judge ???

EDIT: Corrected Siglo IV to the correct PUT, Siglo VI!

Wow that's a nice rack of fish. Last time I got into a bite that big was 2 years ago when we got a school of blue fin to come up on a patty. Wide open bite for about 2 hours. Total catch between 3 guys was over 100 lbs of fish (fillet only). I believe we had to toss back about 10 because we all reached are limit!

Siglo IV about $12 a gar
Esplindidoos about $21 a gar

Maybe you could toss in another to make it even. If not I have a few Esplindidos myself if have your heart set on one. I actually prefer the sublimes.

Yea... lotsa fish! Problem is, took about 20 minutes to get them all, but over an hour to clean, with 3 of us filleting! Fun ends when you catch them... :)

I figured on the Cohibas... 2 fer 1 doesn't fly (I don't think...) but I had to try with the best ISOM I have... never had the Esplendidos and as good as the Siglos are, they must be better, right?! Since it won't fly most likely, I'll get ahold of you and maybe work out some trade on the side... never had the sublimes either :whistling:

EDIT: WHOOPS!!!! THAT'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN SIGLO VI NOT IV!!!! MY BAD...

KISMET!

I will be in town tomarrow for the day (1 week left) and I can do my P/T's then!!!!

pm sent norcal

Swissy said:
OK.. here we go.

TAKE: 1. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, Corona Gorda
PUT: Gurkha Regent Class Robusto

TAKE: 14. Cohiba, Esplendidos (04)
PUT: Cohiba Siglo VI

TAKE: 18. Diablo, Picante
PUT: CAO Brazilia Lambada

TAKE: 20. Rocky Patel, Naked Edge Corojo (MSRP?)
PUT: AF Hemingway Classic natural

Not sure on the Cohiba 'swap'... but the best ISOM i have for trade is the Siglo VI ... I'll leave it to the masses to judge ???

EDIT: Corrected Siglo IV to the correct PUT, Siglo VI!
[snapback]202200[/snapback]​

Hmmmmm ...... your really close in value with these P&T's. Is the Siglo VI a tubo?

Esplendido for the Siglo VI looks good to me, but I'm not in the pass :p

Value for Value, Jim is off $.50 or so.

bfreebern said:
Esplendido for the Siglo VI looks good to me, but I'm not in the pass :p

[snapback]202446[/snapback]​

Thanks for all the help during this pass freebern, I really do appreciate it. As soon as this bad boy gets home I'm dropping something special in the mail for you :thumbs: .

NorCalCigarLover said:
bfreebern said:
Esplendido for the Siglo VI looks good to me, but I'm not in the pass  :p

[snapback]202446[/snapback]​

Thanks for all the help during this pass freebern, I really do appreciate it. As soon as this bad boy gets home I'm dropping something special in the mail for you :thumbs: .

[snapback]202455[/snapback]​

No need David. Just glad your first pass is going so well :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Hmmmmm ...... your really close in value with these P&T's. Is the Siglo VI a tubo?
[snapback]202444[/snapback]​

Ok... here's a REALLY N00B question- what's the diff between a Tubo and a 'normal'? Not really sure... but I know it's one damn tasty cigar! :laugh:

Swissy said:
NorCalCigarLover said:

Ok... here's a REALLY N00B question- what's the diff between a Tubo and a 'normal'? Not really sure... but I know it's one damn tasty cigar! :laugh:
[snapback]202468[/snapback]​

1 is in a tubo, the other isn't.

Sheesh :laugh:

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
NorCalCigarLover said:

[snapback]202469[/snapback]​

Sheesh ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
NorCalCigarLover said:

[snapback]202469[/snapback]​

Typical Mid-western attitude and borderline East-coaster.

Swissy said:
never had the Esplendidos and as good as the Siglos are, they must be better, right?!
[snapback]202316[/snapback]​

Both are great smokes bro! The Siglo VI is a tad bit more milder than the Esplendido.

I'm a bit late on this, but since Puff Puff II is gonna start at the end of summer, and I did bring it up 1st, shouldn't Ree's pass start sooner :whistling: :whistling:

Time for that pass cherry to pop there bro :laugh:

Okay Swissy, looks like your proposed P&T's are a go! I'm going to update the list so we can get our virtual passer ready.