• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

bfreebern said:
Hawaii? Lucky bastige.
[snapback]191443[/snapback]​
AHHH YEAH!

trying to figure out which smokes, and how many, to take with me!
I'm thinking that with the humidity there, I might not even need any humidification. ;)

Thanks guys... whatever you decide is cool with me. I have no problem being later in the pass, or whatnot. Just excited to be in!!

Sorry about this- totally forgot about my annual vacation time! We pick our leave in November for the entire next year and I just plain forgot it until they sent the paperwork for me to sign.

if I must be dropped, that's fine- they'll be others... (sniff sniff)... it won't hurt me feelings any (sniff sniff) ... I won't mind (Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...)

:whistling:

Alright, alright already ...... I'm sticking you on the end. So it'll go from Utah to Alaska then back to me.

Puffnstuff, your at the end of the SoCal group so our timing should be right on with your return from Hawaii. I'll keep a close eye on it to make sure your home before it gets sent to you.

I'm getting this ready to ship this puppy out tomorrow morning. Are you ready benjiev? your up first :thumbs:

:cool:

Okay I am honored to lead this pass off, great looking line up :D Bring it on.

Dang Swissy I was hoping you were going to attached some of those smoked fish items when you sent the box down to me ;) Go on, go ahead and enjoy you vacation .......... oh and don't forget to enjoy yourself :D

benjiev said:
Dang Swissy I was hoping you were going to attached some of those smoked fish items when you sent the box down to me ;) Go on, go ahead and enjoy you vacation .......... oh and don't forget to enjoy yourself :D
[snapback]191566[/snapback]​

Why do you think I stuck him at the end ..... maybe I can get some smoked salmon :p

:cool:

benjiev said:
Okay I am honored to lead this pass off, great looking line up :D Bring it on.

[snapback]191566[/snapback]​

Sorry... don't think smoked salmon and cigars would travel well together. (Hmmm... should call Drew Estates- I have a new flavored cigar idea!!! :laugh:)
Thanks David... did I whine enough? :D

All I know is there alot of guys going on vacation and I am stuck at home :(

Swissy where are you going? and Puff what Island are you going to and where are youse stayin?

Swissy where are you going? and Puff what Island are you going to and where are youse stayin?

benjiev said:

[snapback]191634[/snapback]​

Me... I'm a-heading over to the Copper River. A 7 hour drive to go dip netting copper River Red salmon, and if the Gods are smiling on me a King salmon as well. There are so many swimming upstream our Fin and Fur dept has added an extra 10 to the limit! And once I come back (only a 2 day trip) the wifey and I are heading to Homer to go trolling for more salmon and deep sea halibut fishing in Homer, my future retirement town! Then sadly bac to town on the 19th... I'm sure I'll have photos... :p

A buddy just got back from Alaska and has some great halibut!! Man what a trip and the girl is going too!

Have fun!

LGHT said:
A buddy just got back from Alaska and has some great halibut!! Man what a trip and the girl is going too!

Have fun!
[snapback]191716[/snapback]​

Halibut is my favorite... mmmm.. beer battered (smokey porter!) and deep fried - but blackened on the grill is a VERY close second... Just did a HUGE batch at the station the other night to make room in my fish freezer for this coming weeks work. Got a charter lined up to go after the barn door halibut, but mostly will be out on my brother-in-law's boat after the tastier 30-50 pounders. With any luck I'll get a huge fish and win the $50k Derby prize!

poor smoker will be going non-stop for another month again this year... too bad no one wants to come this far for a herf... ???

Heeheehee!! I just LOVE watching summer passes maneuvering around vacation times. :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, Swissy, if you need to make same freezer room for that smoked salmon....

Maybe a trade for some smokes? :rolleyes: :whistling:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Puffnstuff, your at the end of the SoCal group so our timing should be right on with your return from Hawaii. I'll keep a close eye on it to make sure your home before it gets sent to you.

sounds great, NorCal!

benjiev said:
and Puff what Island are you going to and where are youse stayin?

we're staying on Maui at the Embassy Vacation Resort in Kaanapali. we stayed at their resort in Poipu Beach on Kauai last summer, and it was really nice.
can't wait to strap on some flippers and get to snorkeling!

oh, glad to see this pass is on the road.
here's to a smooth one, guys! :thumbs:

We stayed there a couple of years ago, we're now staying down at the Marriott. Great place not the best beach for swimming and snorkling, that would be down in front of the Sheraton Hotel at Black Rock! Check out Sir Winstons in the Whalers Village down on the bottom floor next to the toy store. Okay selection, but a place you can pick up a cigar of just hang for a coffee and a smoke.

Have a great time don't forget to hit Longhi's, Bubba Gumps, there is a great hole in the wall BBQ joint called the "BBQ Shack" that is across the street from the back parking lot where Ruth Chris' steak house is located in Lahaina.

Enjoy Brother!

thanks so much for the recommendations, benjiev!

you're right, Black Rock is a great snorkeling spot!
when we stayed on Maui for our honeymoon 5 years ago, we spent a couple full days on the beach in front of that Mariott.
turned out that our other favorite snorkeling spot was right in front of the condo we stayed at in Kihei.

good to know there's a spot to grab a smoke and a coffee. last time we were there, I wasn't a smoker yet, so I was wondering if there'd be places worth searching out for this trip.

thanks again!

regarding the pass, as you boogie the pee-pee dance, any ideas for your puts and takes yet?? :)