• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Westchester Cigar Smokers Club

Joey Cigars

Banned
Hello Everybody,

Let me introduce ourselves to all of you.

The WCSC is a bunch of good friends that love to smoke cigars, we want to see new good cigars enter into the cigar world and we would love to help this happen - Let us help you get the word out about your great cigars to our local shops in NY, CT & NJ.

Send us a box or sample pack of your product and our club will review and share our reviews with our local smoke shops and lounges plus leave our reviews on numerous cigar web forums. We will post our reviews on this FB page plus Cigar Pass Forum & Cigar Outcast Forum among others.

AT NO COST.

There is no better advertisement then word of mouth.

Our recent reviews include two GREAT Cigars:
Reserva Miraflor by Guillen
&
Malfetano Cigars
Two Winners!!

Cigars, Lighters, Cutters, Humidors - Whatever, we will review it for you and help you get the word out to the local shops and lounges.

If you would like us to review your product here are the steps:
1 - Contact us by email.
2 - Sent your product to us with a little information about your company.
3 - When we receive your product we will contact you and within a month there will be a posting of the review on our sites, we will contact you when it is posted - THAT EASY

If you are a well established company and just want us to try your flavor of the month or review a new cigar we do that too....Our reviews are from honest everyday cigar smokers, we have nothing invested in these companies just looking to add great cigars to the market.

Check us out on our Facebook page: Westchester Cigar Smokers Club.

Hello Everybody,

Let me introduce ourselves to all of you.

The WCSC is a bunch of good friends that love to smoke cigars, we want to see new good cigars enter into the cigar world and we would love to help this happen - Let us help you get the word out about your great cigars to our local shops in NY, CT & NJ.

Send us a box or sample pack of your product and our club will review and share our reviews with our local smoke shops and lounges plus leave our reviews on numerous cigar web forums. We will post our reviews on this FB page plus Cigar Pass Forum & Cigar Outcast Forum among others.

AT NO COST.

There is no better advertisement then word of mouth.

Our recent reviews include two GREAT Cigars:
Reserva Miraflor by Guillen
&
Malfetano Cigars
Two Winners!!

Cigars, Lighters, Cutters, Humidors - Whatever, we will review it for you and help you get the word out to the local shops and lounges.

If you would like us to review your product here are the steps:
1 - Contact us by email.
2 - Sent your product to us with a little information about your company.
3 - When we receive your product we will contact you and within a month there will be a posting of the review on our sites, we will contact you when it is posted - THAT EASY

If you are a well established company and just want us to try your flavor of the month or review a new cigar we do that too....Our reviews are from honest everyday cigar smokers, we have nothing invested in these companies just looking to add great cigars to the market.

Check us out on our Facebook page: Westchester Cigar Smokers Club.

Free cigar reviews? That's a novel idea. Good Luck!

Welcome aboard, thank you for your offer to sponsor CP! I am sure when people realize you are here to support the upkeep of the board they will be more responsive to your request for free product.

Second greatest idea I've ever heard Joey. Here's the first:

6Packs Bombing Services, so your wife wont kill you!
So I was joking with Cigary about this a little while ago, but after reading through a few threads lately, I think i'll actually post it up. This is mostly a joke, but if you really want me to, I really will for you. I think it would be a lot of fun! Plus I would hate to see a good BOTL get kicked to the curb because of his love for cigars!

Tired of all those Cbid, CI, Holts, and other retailers boxes showing up at your door step and your wife knowing you've spent yet MORE money on cigars? Has she threatened to destroy your cigars, cut off your sexy time, or worse?

Have no fear, I have the answer!

Next time you need to place an order through any online retailer, but fear your significant other is going to end you when she see's the box, just contact me!

how it works?

You make your purchase for whatever cigars you want, and have them shipped to me.

I will then take your package from whatever retailer it is you purchased from, take them out of said box, repack them in a box I have, hand address it, and write a very kind and loving note to put in with it. This will make your order look like somebody has 'bombed' you with free smokes! your wife cant complain if people randomly send you free smokes can she? that should be the best thing ever!

What do I get out of the deal? one of two things:
Option A: simply pp or mail me hidden cash for the cost of my shipping from me to you.

Option B: simply add a few cigars (absolutely any cigars, no preference) that are equal to, or a little less, than my cost of shipping to you. This option would basically mean I get the cigars for the price it would have cost me, only free shipping

I have several successful PIF's/Trades/etc between here and the other cigar forums, as well as non cigar forums where I am a highly respected trader/bomber.

All repackaged boxes will go out priority with a DC#. Insurance is your choice. I will also put your original invoice for the purchase somewhere in the bottom of your box where it cannot be seen immediately upon opening.

As you can see its not like i'm really making anything from this deal, mostly just a service to you all. With this service you can order whatever cigars you want and not worry about getting killed over them!

lemme know, just shoot me pm!

*hiding the CC statements is YOUR problem *

To quote the famous Ty Webb in Caddyshack 2:
"Let me get this straight, you pull it out and I suck?........................................any money in this for me?"

Relax all this is truely what it is and nothing more......If you do not agree with this Free service thats fine but dont see it for something its not.

We provide a service thats all.

I do support this board and our club.....Happy Smoking to all.

So....a perfunctory introduction, nothing on your profile page, and straight into advertising... Enjoy your stay.

Nice job Gavin. Good looking out.

BTW Hey Carlito, Pete, Don, Jorge, and even Rocky.
Send me a box of your latest and my friends and I will post reviews for you. Addy in profile

So....a perfunctory introduction, nothing on your profile page, and straight into advertising... Enjoy your stay.

You guys act like little girls, if you don't like the fact that I posted that fine but to beat it to the ground is a bit much. I don't care if you like what I wrote nor do I care what you think about it. It has helps smaller cigar companies in the past and we will continue to help whoever wants the help. Call it what you want. But I'm sure you guys have better things to do then stick it to us. Whith that said - happy smoking ;)

You guys act like little girls, if you don't like the fact that I posted that fine but to beat it to the ground is a bit much. I don't care if you like what I wrote nor do I care what you think about it. It has helps smaller cigar companies in the past and we will continue to help whoever wants the help. Call it what you want. But I'm sure you guys have better things to do then stick it to us. Whith that said - happy smoking ;)
I am not trying to "stick it to you." I would like to point out that on your 'Introduction' post, you said as little as possible. When our members tried to elicit a little more information from you, you did not respond (to date). Before trying to get something from this community, as you are trying to do with this post, how about giving us just a little, like a real introduction, and some courtesy to those that showed interest in you on your first post. Happy smoking to you as well, sir.

I am not trying to "stick it to you." I would like to point out that on your 'Introduction' post, you said as little as possible. When our members tried to elicit a little more information from you, you did not respond (to date). Before trying to get something from this community, as you are trying to do with this post, how about giving us just a little, like a real introduction, and some courtesy to those that showed interest in you on your first post. Happy smoking to you as well, sir.

Maybe you could "suck these balls?''

Or possibly go fuck yourself?

Sorry, I'm a bit drunk, but c'mon.

Gavin my man! Very nicely done sir!

Just to clarify, Justin is not saying this to Gavin, but to JoeyCigars, the sorriest excuse for a mooching P.O.S. I've ever seen.

JoeyCigars, you made a whirlwind introduction, didn't respond to questions proposed in your initial post, haven't filled out anything in your profile, and now you're trying to advertise on an established website, thereby stealing Rod's bandwidth. You sir are a disgrace. You basically threw some sugar and seasoning on a pile of dog shit and tried to call it "Chocolate Mousse à l'Orange."

The "Westchester Cigar Smokers Club?!?!" Don't you mean that group of loser buddies you have that all sit around and smoke a cigar, form their opinions about them, and communicate about it afterwards? Yeah...that's called a HERF dude. Give me a break. Enjoy whoring your dog shit reviewing enterprise as a legitimate group on cigar boards elsewhere. :angry:

Hey guys if you send me cigars I promise to smoke them and enjoy them... just please no more acids. :p

Shawn

Relax all this is truely what it is and nothing more......If you do not agree with this Free service thats fine but dont see it for something its not.

We provide a service thats all.

I do support this board and our club.....Happy Smoking to all.

With 11 post and all how do you support this board? Are you and your club a paying sponsor? This is a clear mooch! We have a few people who do reviews and some how taste different flavors like strawberry, pineapple, & grape. Got to love those white owls. They don't go around posting send me your cigars and I'll do a review. That's called mooching.

It's like jumping into a for sale and posting I wish I could buy your cigars but I just don't have the money seeing if someone buys them for you.

or

Always adding in that you can only afford cheap smokes on every post hoping that someone takes pity on your poor soul and sends you some real good sticks.

At least you outed yourself quickly. Now everyone got your number and your stay should be short. You could have gotten the best thing from this site. Just a hint it's not cigars.

You could have made some friends. I wanted to make sure you could see it.

DG

All this suck these and F&*K yourself talk makes me horny :sign:
Someone sent me a free cigar, hurry!

Hey who called the damn cops? :0

Gavin my man! Very nicely done sir!

Just to clarify, Justin is not saying this to Gavin, but to JoeyCigars, the sorriest excuse for a mooching P.O.S. I've ever seen.

JoeyCigars, you made a whirlwind introduction, didn't respond to questions proposed in your initial post, haven't filled out anything in your profile, and now you're trying to advertise on an established website, thereby stealing Rod's bandwidth. You sir are a disgrace. You basically threw some sugar and seasoning on a pile of dog shit and tried to call it "Chocolate Mousse à l'Orange."

The "Westchester Cigar Smokers Club?!?!" Don't you mean that group of loser buddies you have that all sit around and smoke a cigar, form their opinions about them, and communicate about it afterwards? Yeah...that's called a HERF dude. Give me a break. Enjoy whoring your dog shit reviewing enterprise as a legitimate group on cigar boards elsewhere. :angry: