• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Westchester Cigar Smokers Club

Let me get this straight. Joey wants us to send him cigars to review in order to help promote the cigar manufacturers.

Why are you even asking us this Joey? We for the most part are consumers and B&M retailers. You should go hat in hand to the manufacturers asking them directly for free cigars. I'd love to see the look on Pepin's face when you ask him to give you and your buddies free sticks.

Hey, I've been here for over three years! It's about high time you guys started sending me free cigars!

no sweat John...got some leftover Ghurka's I just reviewed I can send you. :D

Second greatest idea I've ever heard Joey. Here's the first:

6Packs Bombing Services, so your wife wont kill you!
So I was joking with Cigary about this a little while ago, but after reading through a few threads lately, I think i'll actually post it up. This is mostly a joke, but if you really want me to, I really will for you. I think it would be a lot of fun! Plus I would hate to see a good BOTL get kicked to the curb because of his love for cigars!

Tired of all those Cbid, CI, Holts, and other retailers boxes showing up at your door step and your wife knowing you've spent yet MORE money on cigars? Has she threatened to destroy your cigars, cut off your sexy time, or worse?

Have no fear, I have the answer!

Next time you need to place an order through any online retailer, but fear your significant other is going to end you when she see's the box, just contact me!

how it works?

You make your purchase for whatever cigars you want, and have them shipped to me.

I will then take your package from whatever retailer it is you purchased from, take them out of said box, repack them in a box I have, hand address it, and write a very kind and loving note to put in with it. This will make your order look like somebody has 'bombed' you with free smokes! your wife cant complain if people randomly send you free smokes can she? that should be the best thing ever!

What do I get out of the deal? one of two things:
Option A: simply pp or mail me hidden cash for the cost of my shipping from me to you.

Option B: simply add a few cigars (absolutely any cigars, no preference) that are equal to, or a little less, than my cost of shipping to you. This option would basically mean I get the cigars for the price it would have cost me, only free shipping

I have several successful PIF's/Trades/etc between here and the other cigar forums, as well as non cigar forums where I am a highly respected trader/bomber.

All repackaged boxes will go out priority with a DC#. Insurance is your choice. I will also put your original invoice for the purchase somewhere in the bottom of your box where it cannot be seen immediately upon opening.

As you can see its not like i'm really making anything from this deal, mostly just a service to you all. With this service you can order whatever cigars you want and not worry about getting killed over them!

lemme know, just shoot me pm!

*hiding the CC statements is YOUR problem *

I thought he looked familiar!

Thanks for the reminder Moe.

...btw, he's making his way around the boards.

Joey,

Ignore all these haters!
I think it is a fantastic idea!
So much so, I'd love to join your club!
I live in Westchester and would love to smoke and review some sticks with you guys.

LMK.

-Rob

Joey,

Ignore all these haters!
I think it is a fantastic idea!
So much so, I'd love to join your club!
I live in Westchester and would love to smoke and review some sticks with you guys.

LMK.

-Rob

Dude...you need to get a life...and a job.
Mooch mooch mooch, every other thread you are in seems like you're diggin around for smokes.

Joey...careful of this one.

funny-pictures-lonely-kitten-birthday-party-balloon.jpg

Kinda weird how he said he "cant see none so good" in the one thread and then uses an even smaller font to mooch in this thread...

'just saying...

OMG, why hasn't anyone told me of this great deal?

Joey, Joey, Joey....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7674&id=100000243930890#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=100000243930890

-----------------------------------------------
This is on your way:
1 Caja con 5 Churchill_7x48 mixtos
VdS Originales
Chaman
Don Luis Gold Label
VdS Heritage
D8
1 Paquete de 4 Emperadores_6x60:
2 VdS Heritage and
2 D8
1 Paquete de 4 Bohemian_7.5x54:
2 VdS Heritage and 2 D8

to:

xxxx....left out addy.

---------------------------------------------

was just about to lose it with all this snow until I received a knock on the door and BAM....I was right back to feeling good,I just received a box of Cigars from my friends at Malfetano Cigars for review. They look delicious and I cant wait to get home tomm. and try one out. My review will be posted by Sunday. Have a great smoke and be safe out there everybody :)

----------------------------------------------

There's one thing to have a Cigar maker ask you to do a review...it's another to solicit.

Shame on you!

The group has a Facebook page: http://www.facebook....35490101&ref=mf

We are a group of cigar smokers who travel around NY, NJ, Conn. & PA testing NEW cigars and recommending them to cigar lounges we visit.
rolleyes.gif

[font="Arial] [/font] [font="Arial"]This was under their 'Events' tab on the FB page:[/font]
[font="Arial] [/font][font="Times"]
We are working on our first WCSC BBQ/HERF get together.

Admission to our event: $10.00 a head plus 1 Cigar. This will cover food,drinks & Music.

BRING YOU BEST CIGARS & RELAX WITH SOME GOOD FOOD AND SOME NEW FRIENDS
:)

Location TBA but will be held in Westchester County, New York.

Nothing fancy, just a BBQ/Herf with some good cigars & conversation.

Makers & Dealers are welcome to attend and set up tables - Please contact us if interested for space availability.

50/50 Cash Raffle will be offered.

What is a Cigar Herf?

You're probably wondering what the word HERF means, however the basic meaning of a herf is simply a fancy term for "cigar party" or a way of saying "let's get together and smoke cigars". If you spend any time on a cigar forum or even in a cigar lounge, you're bound to hear this term thrown around.

The cigar hobby is very unique, It's amazing how a piece of rolled up tobacco can bring people together, and create so much enjoyment and relaxation.

Before I say anything else, I can't stress enough that you just need to be yourself, smoke what you enjoy, and get out there! Don't be shy or afraid to participate in a herf, do not hesitant to attend a herf, because once you do, you will be hooked. A couple of main points to remember... be yourself and smoke what you enjoy.

This is not a competition nor is it a gathering where people try to show each other up. Everyone is there for one simple reason, to have fun and share the cigar smoking experience with other like-minded folks.

Usually herfs will take place at a restaurant, hotel, bar, lounge, cigar shop, or even someones house.

It's not unusual for someone to open their home (backyard) up to fellow members. If someone has decided to host a herf at their home, it's usually a nice gesture to bring that person a couple of cigars you think they might enjoy.

So attend our herf, and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Just keep in mind, you're there to have fun, mingle and enjoy our favorite past-time - cigars!

Welcome aboard, thank you for your offer to sponsor CP! I am sure when people realize you are here to support the upkeep of the board they will be more responsive to your request for free product.

All you other guys talk too fuggin much. Develop some subtlety, otherwise you will never get your free shit.

A quote from facebook. I guess if your going to be a mooch aim high.

Let us help you get the word of your cigars out to our local shops. Send us a box of your product and our club will review and...

Welcome aboard, thank you for your offer to sponsor CP! I am sure when people realize you are here to support the upkeep of the board they will be more responsive to your request for free product.

All you other guys talk too fuggin much. Develop some subtlety, otherwise you will never get your free shit.

I :love: you Fill... :laugh: