• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Westchester Cigar Smokers Club

You to can be a member of the coolest cigar club in the whole wide world by sporting this snazzy fleece . You can even have it personalized.

I'm surprised it's not just a Snuggie with sharpie marker "embroidery".

Anyone a member of this place?

http://azoncigars.ning.com/

3rd event down is our good friend Joey joining.

If so, someone might want to warn them ;)

I saw that Shawn. I can't remember the link but he said somewhere he was wanting to open a shop of his own one day. I, for one, think he would make an outstanding shop owner.

Bingo!

24739106747042676760100.jpg

Nice to meet you Joey! Now GTFO!

Hey Joey is Newman from 'Seinfeld'. I wonder why he doesn't offer to do 'celebrity reviews' of cigars? I say he may be successful then!

Sorry, I just had to say that...

William

You guys act like little girls, if you don't like the fact that I posted that fine but to beat it to the ground is a bit much. I don't care if you like what I wrote nor do I care what you think about it. It has helps smaller cigar companies in the past and we will continue to help whoever wants the help. Call it what you want. But I'm sure you guys have better things to do then stick it to us. Whith that said - happy smoking ;)
I am not trying to "stick it to you." I would like to point out that on your 'Introduction' post, you said as little as possible. When our members tried to elicit a little more information from you, you did not respond (to date). Before trying to get something from this community, as you are trying to do with this post, how about giving us just a little, like a real introduction, and some courtesy to those that showed interest in you on your first post. Happy smoking to you as well, sir.

Maybe you could "suck these balls?''

You guys act like little girls, if you don't like the fact that I posted that fine but to beat it to the ground is a bit much. I don't care if you like what I wrote nor do I care what you think about it. It has helps smaller cigar companies in the past and we will continue to help whoever wants the help. Call it what you want. But I'm sure you guys have better things to do then stick it to us. Whith that said - happy smoking ;)
I am not trying to "stick it to you." I would like to point out that on your 'Introduction' post, you said as little as possible. When our members tried to elicit a little more information from you, you did not respond (to date). Before trying to get something from this community, as you are trying to do with this post, how about giving us just a little, like a real introduction, and some courtesy to those that showed interest in you on your first post. Happy smoking to you as well, sir.

Maybe you could "suck these balls?''

Or possibly go fuck yourself?

Sorry, I'm a bit drunk, but c'mon.

???

I was looking for something else and came across this, don't even remember posting. Stellar use of the quote feature I must say though! :laugh: