• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weyerbacher ... How I do I love thee, let me count the ways ....

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
  1. Weyerbacher XIII
  2. Weyerbacher Fourteen
  3. Weyerbacher Fifteen
  4. Insanity
  5. Hotel
  6. Hersey
  7. Double Simcoe
  8. Blithering Idiot
  9. Old Heathen Imperial Stout
  10. Imperial Pumpkin Ale

I have to say this is one of the 3 breweries I love from Philidelphia (got a love triangle going on with Troegs and Stoudts as well :love: :love: , trying to convince East End to join the party :blush: :blush: ). Everytime I've put my lips on my fair Weyerbacher I've never gone disappointed or unsatisfied :whistling:. So I was hoping some of my fellow brothers, if by chance are going to get some Riserva 2010 and/or new release Imperial Brown w/ Coffee, help me fall in love again! :blush: :D ;) Looking to score a bottle ...

Thanks and Cheers!

Mike

edit: can't spell worth $h!@#

This beer is seriously seriously good; we rated it higher than aged Cantillon Lou Pepe Framboise. Weyerbacher is usually overlooked, but most of their stuff is pretty solid.

This beer is seriously seriously good; we rated it higher than aged Cantillon Lou Pepe Framboise. Weyerbacher is usually overlooked, but most of their stuff is pretty solid.
How many bottles get released? Is it brewery only release?

And yes they get overlooked ... most everything I've had is solid.

I'm not sure how big the release is. I went last year and it was not big at all. It gets out into limited distribution (but at $18-25) because people don't care about Weyerbacher. My brother is going I think 100%, so it might be possible for me to get you guys some. It really is a steal at $12 a 750, but you have to buy a case...

P.S. XV is really fricken good and XIV is drinking amazing too compared to the garbage it was when it was first released. Last year they had a keg of XIII at the release and it was amazing...

Maybe I need to give some of their stuff a try again. Never been impressed, and the Pumpkin Ale I bought ended up going in the drain after I force fed myself two of them.

I'm not sure how big the release is. I went last year and it was not big at all. It gets out into limited distribution (but at $18-25) because people don't care about Weyerbacher. My brother is going I think 100%, so it might be possible for me to get you guys some. It really is a steal at $12 a 750, but you have to buy a case...

P.S. XV is really fricken good and XIV is drinking amazing too compared to the garbage it was when it was first released. Last year they had a keg of XIII at the release and it was amazing...

Count me in for the group buy.

Count me in for the group buy.

Group buy yea baby!

IN!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help Mathew!

I am not currently sure if I'm able to offer either, but I'm pretty sure I can offer you guys Riserva.

BTW, all you Cali folk...Parabola....just sayin'...

Let me know if we can make a swap during this.

Troegs, Troegs, Troegs, Troegs!!!

I've only had the Double Simcoe. I'm not big on the Simcoe hops, but if you were, this is your beer.

BTW, all you Cali folk...Parabola....just sayin'...

Let me know if we can make a swap during this.

Parabola from the last release are all gone by now. They didn't sit on shelves very long. I'll try and pick you up some on the next release, but I've read on BA that they should be hitting the east coast as well as FW 14. Do they not distribute Firestone in your area at all?