• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

Love my cobs. They get a bad rap because they are cheap, but holy crap they smoke amazing.

I recall I actually have a brand new pipe, not a Cobb, but its buried somewhere. I know I bought it from someone here but I never fired it up even once. I wanted to but it has like a 13 inch stem and the wife gave me shit about it lol. I'm like hey...thats comfort for my arm lol!

I recall I actually have a brand new pipe, not a Cobb, but its buried somewhere. I know I bought it from someone here but I never fired it up even once. I wanted to but it has like a 13 inch stem and the wife gave me shit about it lol. I'm like hey...thats comfort for my arm lol!
I’ve always wanted a churchwarden but I feel like it would only look proper if I were wearing a Gandalf costume lol I bet they smoke very cool

GH & Co Bob's Chocolate Flake in a cob.
Tastey and not overly sauced with Lakeland essence.

Although, I am fond of the Lakeland essence.

I’ve always wanted a churchwarden but I feel like it would only look proper if I were wearing a Gandalf costume lol I bet they smoke very cool
I had a really cool pipe that had a churchwarden stem and a regular one. Unfortunately it fell off my push cart when I was golfing and was gone forever. Now I just have a useless churchwarden stem.

Quiet Nights in the Rossi.

This pipe is smoking wonderfully. I’ve been having great success recently switching to the ‘Frank Method’ of packing the bowl. Significantly less relights and burning more even and full.

559AFBB1-38B7-4BD5-9C73-3AC6AC423CEA.jpeg

Last edited:
'Dayyy from Athens-Greece.

28297264bf3b57733fde78f78a29c3d788e64956.jpg

Pipe House Irish Cream.

IMG_20200402_190128.jpg

Unfortunately, it tastes and smells like Cult Blood Red Moon.....the pipe is probably perma-ghosted from last year, and I didn't realize it until I lit it.

That’s a good looking cob. Is that a MM? I wonder if reaming it would help?