• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

Father Soldier Son is a 2020 American documentary film, it follows the family of Brian Eisch, a Sgt. First Class in the United States Army and the effects of his deployment to the War in Afghanistan has on him and his young sons.

28640130444a03134bdb08aa506a2ca96ae7263f.jpg

I didn't expected to hear things like these from a professional soldier at 2017: I'm gonna be honest, i don't know too much about the war in Afghanistan directly. I don't know what started the war in Afghanistan. I don't know if Al-Qaeda is based in Afghanistan.
I don't really follow that side of politics too much. I don't really follow why wars happen.

I am Davidoff Malawi in a Stanwell 184 Royal, double espresso beside me.

Second bowl of Davidoff Royalty from the pass.
First bowl was late last night while smoking a salmon fillet. Today, it's a ribeye getting the heat treatment.

Man, this stuff is delicious. Definitely going on my "need to get" list.

IMG_20200910_181205.jpg

Finished off the Davidoff Royalty with a bowl last night and another this morning.

It smoked really well in a large diameter pot.

I found a vintage, unopened, tin of Flying Dutchman at an estate sale a while back. I smoked a bit when found, and have mostly left it in the humi. It had already aged well and is at a great smoking humidity now.

I paired it up with my smokestack Kirsten Cavalier, as this tobacco is a thin ribbon cut that can easily get hot, and I love Kirstens.

This old blend produced smooth and gently sweet smoke containing flavors of; honey comb wax, almond cream, with an oak and leather back rounded out with almost a spiced marmalade finish. Quite enjoyable for an old drugstore blend.

I'm not sure on the age of the tin, but am interested if anyone has thoughts on that.

full

Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019) ,based on a true story, it's the Indian Army ''answer'' to a terrorist attack of a Pakistani guerilla team inside Pakistan.
By the way, have you ever seen a modern Special Operation Team without any suppressors in their weapons?

28644173222734edf90a43e9c5c4b71a1a562449.jpg

While watching i am smoking Olaf Poulsson Νο. 12, double Greek coffee beside me.