• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

This table you consistently post pictures at reminds me of a picnic table at a playground... Where is this and is this a no smoking area??? LOL
Lol, it’s our smoke shack at the mill 🤣 Affectionately known as ‘the bus stop’.

2nd week of Quarantine but we the ''Outlaw GR pipe-smokers" still keep on fighting!

t2P4tQv.jpg

I have a Guard watching to alert me in case of any ''enemy'' sign.

qCbuF0W.jpg

Skandinavik Regular.

WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

UXjRP6h.jpg

Borkum Riff Vanilla.

WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

UXjRP6h.jpg

Borkum Riff Vanilla.
Is it specifically smoking in a public place? Or is it just being in a public place at all? Are you essentially mandated to stay in your house?