• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

I really enjoyed it. It was my first pipe tobacco of the winter and really made me look forward to my next one (probably tonight)

Awesome. I threw it together on a whim whenever they ran that program, and I think with a stroke of luck it came out really good.

I've looked at some blends with deer tongue a few times but have always passed them up. Whats the flavor like?
Think like vanilla and honey, but not vanilla and honey 🤣🤣 It’s very unique. When I was smoking it and trying to think of how to describe it, I kept thinking “festive”. Maybe if you behave yourself, Santa will bring you some for Christmas.

Hello from Greece, i am smoking 4noggins Alamosa in a Corn Cob, double espresso beside me. Hoping that this video will make your mood better:

Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for watching, keep on pipe smoking
1757601007405ab375c0aa29d9ae6479c8c812af.gif
and coffee
2567067796d23f45b07c19afc98dc07e48a67fd8.gif
drinking.

Is it specifically smoking in a public place? Or is it just being in a public place at all? Are you essentially mandated to stay in your house?

You have to send a special sms before going out and wear a mask otherwise you have a fine. There is no excuse ''i am going out to sit and drink a coffee and smoke" that's why what i am doing is illegal. You can go for example: shopping or to a doctor or for car-repair etc but you have to inform the ''system'' via sms or have a sighned statement with you if your are going to work. The Cafe are closed and no tables-chairs are not allowed, only the ''take-away" and return to your house. No party at home and no public gatherings.