• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

FYI the word on the street is that PL Panatelas and SP Non Plus are being discontinued!

My first real foray, with some guidance from knowledgeable brothers. These came from kangaroo land after a long walkabout. For now a brief rest, and then into a taste test phase.

Great choices, that will be a nice range to sample. I've recently begun buying most of my stuff from down under as well, so far so great.

We're traveling to visit family and friends for a few weeks. I thought I'd packed plenty of sticks but sharing with friends quickly depleted my stock. I sent an SOS to a friend and he sent me this care package.

View attachment 27143

My very good friend recently took a trip to NY city, and forgot his cigars... My wife thought I was crazy for treating it as an “emergency” and for spending $85 on a FedEx overnight package for a few cigars ?

My very good friend recently took a trip to NY city, and forgot his cigars... My wife thought I was crazy for treating it as an “emergency” and for spending $85 on a FedEx overnight package for a few cigars ?

Awesome when someone gets it and comes to the rescue.

What do you think of these? They have my interest, but, worth the price?

I really enjoyed the one I had up to about the last third then it lost a lot of its flavors. But it was very fresh when I smoked it so I would have to try them after they have rested before I really give my recommendation.