• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

It is actually from an agreement back in early 2014 between myself and Habanos SA.. ANY box with a “star” stamped on the box is to be immediately delivered to me. Drop everything and pack it up now.... and send it.

Once I can verify the “star” I will “let you in on” the agreement.

(chop chop)

IMG_20190905_131018653.jpg

BOMBONE BOM BONE!

BOMBONE BOM ........ BONE!!

Edit to add: Why does the sticker say, "for sale only allowed in the United States"? Seems pretty silly to me. My guess - taxes.

Last edited:
Japan has mastered Scotch so now they are owning cigars. That’s what happens when you kick Godzilla’s ass, you take on the next big thing.
Next thing you know a Japanese sub will have Bab's home in their sights. Only John Belushi could save us then! ;)

I’ve got three 5ers in the mail that should arrive Tuesday!

Tatuaje Series P
Rocky Patel Nicaraguan
Perdomo Fresco (brought to my attention by @vortex)

Good to see everyone having fine time! I have screwed up my cigar hobby by discovering fly fishing and not realizing it is impossible to only own one rod and reel....and learning buying fly line isn't like your old $5 monofilament.
So true! My fly fishing says we’re very limited. Much easier to toss down $4.00 for some crawlers and hooks. But nothing compares the satisfaction of really earning that bite the way you do in fly fishing.