• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

Nice looking box (except, obviously was not packed very well)... just over a year old, these will be a bit strong, and a little tannic... with a few more years on them, they will get much smoother, with a very nice caramel flavor profile...
Thanks for both of your advice. I just sent a message into them! After pulling them out, 10 out of the 50 had some damage to the ends

2 great cigars and 1 good one...
If you’re talking about the Boli as the good one, I agree. I had one recently and thought it was ok. Haven’t had the Uphman before, and the Partagas I got from you, I still have very fond memories of.

Yum, just noticed the candy corn!!!! I can’t wait for cold weather.

I love candy corn!!

If you’re talking about the Boli as the good one, I agree. I had one recently and thought it was ok. Haven’t had the Uphman before, and the Partagas I got from you, I still have very fond memories of.
You are correct.

You and I both loved the Partagas, and you are going to LOVE the Upmann as well (one of my favorites )

I think the Boli will be excellent about 20 years from now 😂